30th Birthday Party HELP~~ Messages in this topic - RSS

30th Birthday Party HELP~~ Messages in this topic - RSS

Reg10
Reg10
My usband, bless his heart, is trying to plan my 30th birthday. Its on the 4th of December and invitations are not out and the place is not set! HELP!!!
I need ideas for places to host the party.
We would like Dinner, Drinks, Dancing, Cake and an all around good time. I would like to have it anywhere between Tacoma and Seattle WA and the budget is around $350 plus guests can pay for own dinner and drinks...

Guest November 10, 2010
Check out www.XceedDJs.com for low cost invitations. They get delivered right at your door step within 3 to five days. That is about all I can help out with from Miami. Good Luck.

Courtesy of:
Xceed Entertainment Inc.
Professional DJs You Can Count On!
www.XceedDJs.com

Guest November 10, 2010
Hey,
so theres this amazing restaurant that hold parties they have amazing food, and the venue is breath taking with the view of the water.

here is the information:

http://cishenanigans.com/bqtinformation.shtml

Guest November 10, 2010
I don't know Tacoma Washington, but I sell very reasonable invitations for any occasion. I also have a list of vendors on my site that may or may not be helpful.

You can visit my site at: www.invitationsbydeborah.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations

Guest November 10, 2010
Reg10:

I love Boorah - check them out. they have a listing of restaurants in your area where you can call up and see what you can get for your $350 budget. If you have over 12 people, you can ask them for a "pre fixe" i.e., a pre-determined dinner with an appetizer, main entree, coffee, tea, and a champagne toast. They can probably do something for around $30-40 per person (even less if you do this on a Sunday or Thursday nite) and usually include a cake for you. You can then use the $350 for invites, thank you cards, and a favor which I can provide all for about $200. With the $150 left, buy a couple of bottles of wine and a couple of dozen colored carnations from your local store (bring your own vase) and then hand one out to each person at the end of the evening as an additional thank you.

Email me and I can draft you for your approval a nice invite. Since we don't have much time, I'd have to put a rush.

Best of luck!
Lise'
liseramos@msn.com
My Sites:
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
www.allenspatzphotography.com
Inquiries: 212-928-6572

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: