Atlanta Bride Seeking a Venue and More Messages in this topic - RSS

Atlanta Bride Seeking a Venue and More Messages in this topic - RSS

steph1092084steph1092084Posts: 3 Dekalb, GA April 8, 2014
Hi all,

I am getting married next August or September and I am looking for a great place where I can host, bring my own food and beverage and still accomodate about 180-210 guests. Realistically, I have checked out all inclusive venues and most packages only cover 100 guests. My father is paying and he stated his budget is 13,000. I have looked into a beautiful park called Historic Fourth Ward and then there is the debate of people driving from one venue to another. Then calling around only to find out that my date of 09/05/15 is the same weekend of DragonCon, Pride, and many other events so most hotels are booked. I found another place in Jonesboro that I absolutely love, but I know they will tell me their packages cover 100 as well. What is a girl to do. As much as I taper off the list it seems to keep growing. If anyone has any thoughts on venues please pass them along. It would be greatly appreciated.
Guest Conyers, GA April 23, 2014
Hello,

Congratulations on your engagement! It sounds like you have a strong idea of your vision for the event venue. I am excited to help you with planning and securing your venue and vendors for you big day. Contact me soon so that we can discuss all of your planning details.

www.reflectbydesign.com

Email me

chantey@reflectbydesign.com

Exclusive Reflections Company 678-328-9978
laterricalaterricaPosts: 2 July 3, 2014
I know of a great outdoor venue in Adairsville, GA if your willing to travel. Please left me know if I can help. Erica laterrica005@yahoo.com
brion1244189brion1244189Posts: 2 Dekalb, GA September 17, 2014
steph1092084 wrote:
Hi all,

I am getting married next August or September and I am looking for a great place where I can host, bring my own food and beverage and still accomodate about 180-210 guests. Realistically, I have checked out all inclusive venues and most packages only cover 100 guests. My father is paying and he stated his budget is 13,000. I have looked into a beautiful park called Historic Fourth Ward and then there is the debate of people driving from one venue to another. Then calling around only to find out that my date of 09/05/15 is the same weekend of DragonCon, Pride, and many other events so most hotels are booked. I found another place in Jonesboro that I absolutely love, but I know they will tell me their packages cover 100 as well. What is a girl to do. As much as I taper off the list it seems to keep growing. If anyone has any thoughts on venues please pass them along. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
I realize that this is months later but hopefully I can still be of some type of assistance. I'm an event coordinator at Fabulous Events and Weddings of Alpharetta. Your budget of $13k is definitely do-able for 210 guests. We are a full service event planning firm with over 25 venues in the metro Atlanta area, that has affordable all inclusive packages that begin at 5k for 100 guests. Our all inclusive packages include: the cost of the venue, decor, tables, chairs, linens, sashes(we have over 187 in house colors to choose from) fine china, silverware, grooms sheet cake, complimentary bridal suites, complimentary valet parking and a professional uniformed wait staff. Full service catering is also included. Our base package that is included in the all inclusive price includes: 1 salad, 1 appetizer, 1 meat entree, 1 pasta entree, 1 vegetable, 1 starch, unlimited dinner rolls with butter and unlimited sweet tea, fruit punch or lemonade. All of this will run you about 10-11k and you'll still have money left over our limited bar package. If I can still be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me at 678.297.4000 or brionnev@fabulouseventsandweddings.com

Brionne

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: