Need Venue For High School Grad Party 5/31/14 Messages in this topic - RSS

Need Venue For High School Grad Party 5/31/14 Messages in this topic - RSS

krist1138308
krist1138308
HS Grad Party for my son. Graduating from a HS in Keller, but ceremony is held at UTA this year instead of Ft. Worth Convention Center. Late morning graduation so we are planning a party that is late afternoon/early evening. Looking for something close to the ceremony for party/reception afterwards to make it convenient for out of town/state family & friends. There will be approximately 50 people there. Due to the graduation festivities & other engagements people will have that day it's going to be a reception/party that people will arrive at and leave from at different times. The graduating students make the rounds to each other's parties so we just need the venue for 3 to 4 hours. It could be less than 50 or a little more but not everyone will be there at the same time or spend the same amount of time there. The budget we are working with is $500 to $1000 max to cover venue, decorations, food, chairs, tables, linen, set up, decorations, clean up etc. The menu needs to be self serve heavy appetizers and various beverages. We want a venue where we can bring in a custom cake. Due to having family &friends from out of state coming it would be nice if the venue/room had a patio off of it for smokers &possibly a pool and/or playground for the kids, but air conditioned indoors for those who can't handle the heat. If the venue was next to a hotel or was a hotel that would be nice for out of town guests and possibly our family wanting to stay closer to UTA to make it less stressful with traffic and construction and ensure we get to the ceremony and party on time. Any ideas? Please let me know. Thanks!
eventective
eventective
Administrator
Here are a couple of links that might be useful:

Venues Near UTA (click on map icons to see nearby venues)

J. Gilligan's Bar and Grill (very close by)

Humperdinks Restaurant

Good luck!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: