21st birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

21st birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

doniq560339
doniq560339
looking to give my husband the 21st birthday party of his dreams,grown and sexy but yet still classy.I need help

Guest November 10, 2010
Quick bit of advise; you need to provide where you are located to narrow down who can assist you. For instance, Xceed Entertainment Inc is in Miami, if you are in Utah, I can't help you. If you happen to be in Miami you can check us out at www.XceedDJs.com and we would love to help you out. Good luck with the planning, I am sure he is going to love it.
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Donique,

I'd suggest that for the first steps you write down:
  • A list of "his dreams." You might even review it with some of his close friends and/or family to be sure it is comprehensive.
  • A potential guest list.
  • A potential budget and how you will fund the event (pay professionals, get friends to help...) If paying professionals write down your budget and where the funding will come from.
Once you have this all written down, review it a few times. Once you are satisfied with all of the above information you have a good starting point for planning your event. You can then develop specific actions that you need to take and fully plan the event.

Feel free to post back here for more advice or to contact some of the planners listed in Eventective in your area or to contact me through my Eventective page for advice on how you might to take this to the next stage after you've drafted the lists above. (No charge for a telephone call or two.)

Ron
Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro
Education By Entertainment

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: