Getting married in Dothan,Alabama May 28, 2011 Messages in this topic - RSS

Getting married in Dothan,Alabama May 28, 2011 Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest November 3, 2010
Our wedding day is May 28, 2011. We are on a budget of $5000. We are expecting between 50 to 100 people. We are doing a butterfly theme and our colors are peach, cream, red, and gold We are looking for a place to have both our wedding and reception. We don't have a lot of money but we do want it to be a day we'll remember. I have no idea where to start as far as a Dj, photographer, where to get our cake done, decorations, ect.. Any help you can give will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Guest November 3, 2010
I serve as both Dj and Officiant and I will send you a quote via email if you will respond to this message. I will come to Dothan and I am available May 28, 11 dennisrader@mac.com 850-814-8373

Guest November 3, 2010
www.denniswrader.com is my website
BrevardMinister
BrevardMinister
You might think me crazy, but the bakeries at Publix grocery stores have the best wedding cakes I have ever seen or tasted. They are always gorgeous and far more edible than some outrageously expensive boutique bakery cakes I have had the misfortune to put in my mouth.

Decorations you can have a lot of fun finding on-line, at discount stores, craft stores, etc.

What about the Wiregrass Museum of Art?
The Leisure Department at the City of Dothan website has some information about facility rental.
http://www3.dothan.org/leisure_facility_rental.html

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
groov267110
groov267110
Checking out sites like this along weddingwire.com is a great place to start to locate vendors. Keep in mind that many vendors like photographers travel for work, I am avail for weddings in neighboring states, Alabama included as it's only a couple hours from me. Be sure to check references and reviews online for anyone your interested in working with and work with professionals to ensure quality for the most memorable day of your life.

http://www.grooverphoto.com
jbell307230
jbell307230
Have you thought about invitations yet? If not get in touch with me and we can talk if you like.
jbell307230
jbell307230
or DIY, many brides do it that way these days and considering you are on a tight budget that may be the way to go for you

Guest November 28, 2010
Email me at bcampbell30@yahoo.com and I will get you my prices for Video and DJ Services. I provide very professional services and am very reasonable with my prices. Just put Dothan May 28, 2011 in the subject line. I'm in Montgomery btw. Thanks, Brian

Guest November 28, 2010
I do not recommend diy invitations. I sell invitations at outstanding pricing nationwide and would love to hear from you. I have many butterfly invitations to choose from. Visit my website at: www.invitationsbydeborah.com.

Regarding decorating, I agree with Rev. Fuller. You can find many butterfly ideas at dollar stores and novelty sites, hang the butterflies, put them on your table, etc. It should look lovely.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations
DickensDigital
DickensDigital
We offer wedding photography and videography services and will gladly travel to Dothan. We're in GA. www.dickensdigitalproductions.com
staciasuperstar
staciasuperstar
Hello there,

We're the band that DJ's so you get the best of both worlds. Check us out at www.enturajworld.com and call me @ 404-457-7374 if we would be a good fit. We'll cater to you.
manda390676
manda390676
Hey! I would love to sit down with you and help you out with your wedding. I'm a photographer (www.mandolinproductions.com) and the last wedding I worked on, I helped them iron out a lot of their details and design elements (invitations, thank you cards, etc.). Even if you've already found a photographer, I just love chatting weddings! smile I just got married last year, so I can help you get organized and help you figure out some of the better ways to do things (and beat the system - you CAN have an amazing wedding on a budget!).
RFleming
RFleming
Congrats on your upcoming wedding. let me know if you still need a photographer. Check out my info at www.richardflemingphotography.com and also on facebook. Thanks. Richard 904-881-0353

Guest May 1, 2011
contact me termica harris at www.termicascandyland.com

I personalize candy bars etc for all events.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: