Live Piano Music for Your Wedding Day Messages in this topic - RSS

Live Piano Music for Your Wedding Day Messages in this topic - RSS

arnie152202
arnie152202
Hello,

I am a professional pianist and do wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours for a living in metro New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Philadelphia.

I can play on the venue's piano, or, if there is no piano available, I can provide my professional keyboard and sound system for either indoor or outdoor weddings (even beach weddings). My quotes include everything...even travel.

I would arrive about an hour prior to the start of your event to get my logistics, set-up my equipment (if applicable), and be ready to perform before your first guest arrives, and play while your guests are being seated for the ceremony in addition to the ceremony music (processionals, recessional, etc...).

If you have me for the cocktail hour, it would be very similar, only playing for the entire hour for your cocktail hour. I know over 600 songs by memory.

I am very reasonable for either the ceremony or the cocktail hour, and I even run a discounted package deal for Eventective couples for both the ceremony AND the cocktail hour. I also work with a violinist, guitarist, and vocalist, just in case you wish to have other instruments as well.

If you get a chance, check out some past comments from my clients here (http://www.arnieabramspianist.com/testimonials.htm)...or just Google my name (Arnie Abrams).
Let me know if I can answer any questions for you, or if you have a date in mind...or visit my website at www.ArnieAbramsPianist.com.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: