18th b-day Messages in this topic - RSS

18th b-day Messages in this topic - RSS

maran393303maran393303Posts: 1 March 24, 2010
okk i am having my 18th birthday and i want to do something outgoing and cool that everyone will be talking about! Cause you know how crazyy people get when they turn 18 thats the kinda party i wanna have but i just cant think of anything to do!! Please helpppp smile

Thanks
Guest March 24, 2010
You could have a spa party for yourself and a few of your friends!
john201john201Posts: 2 March 24, 2010
I did a party for an 18 year old recently, it was like a good bye to childhood party. I came as a clown and taught the guests how to make their own balloon animals, did some awesome face painting, and a magic show (where the guests actually did the magic) I can even teach a couple of easy magic tricks you can do with everyday items! check out Merrily-Go-Round Family Entertainment
john201john201Posts: 2 March 24, 2010
www.merrily-go-round.com
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 347 March 24, 2010
Hi Marandalove09,
Help us out a little bit here.
What do you enjoy doing?
Do you/your friends enjoy surprises or do you like to be part of planning all along the way?
What do your friends enjoy doing?
What is your budget? For how many friends?
Have you looked at what other people have done and are presenting on Youtube? Anything look appealing?
Ron
info391696info391696Posts: 1 March 25, 2010
You can have a masquerade party. Have everyone dress up and wear their favorite mask or provide a particular color mask. You can also have a Candy Buffet with cupcakes instead of just a cake. Check out my sight at www.simplysweetbuffet.com
Teresa
celiz363720celiz363720Posts: 1 March 27, 2010
i am having that same problem. what i'm planning is to have a birthday party theme of "Pink Winter Wonderland". since my favorite color is pink and my birthday is in winter. most of my friends are younger than me so what i am going to do is have the party venue look like a club. since many of them won't be able to go clubs for at least another year i kind of want to bring that to them. its also inexpensive since you don't really have to provide food since the theme is a club. it's also a great way of showing that i'm going into my adult years because i'm bringing it to the younger guests. i dont know if this helps but, good luck.
ClubR361828ClubR361828Posts: 31 June 28, 2010
maranda, I can do a full party including drinks, dj, laser light shows, custom ivites, cake, snacks and the venue for $1999 thats up to 200 ppl if you want to know more please email me sandramcguckin@comcast.net sandramcguckin wrote:
marandalove09 wrote:
okk i am having my 18th birthday and i want to do something outgoing and cool that everyone will be talking about! Cause you know how crazyy people get when they turn 18 thats the kinda party i wanna have but i just cant think of anything to do!! Please helpppp smile

Thanks

Hi there!!! Check out my website!! ALL I DO IS TEEN PARTIES!!!! I would love to help you out with planning your party~~~ www.myteenbirthdaybash.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: