Lead price? Messages in this topic - RSS

Lead price? Messages in this topic - RSS

natur547231natur547231Posts: 1 October 21, 2010
Why can't I find out how much leads cost on the site? I have looked everywhere?

Is there some reason why I can't know how much leads are going to cost me to use this site?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 October 22, 2010
For venues and caterers the price per lead is based on the total attendee count, which is the number of attendees multiplied by the number of days for the event. If the total attendee count is 99 or less, the price for the lead is $2.50. If the total attendee count is 100 or greater, the price is $5. For all other vendor types the leads are $2.50, except for transportation vendors, which are $1.25 per lead.

Advertisers receive a 20% discount on lead purchases. All Eventective clients can earn up to 30% in free lead credits when they set up pre-paid accounts for lead purchases. If you have any questions, please contact us at info@eventective.com.
DjWolfDjWolfPosts: 1 December 22, 2010
I had just created an account here on eventective because I was recommended to this site by someone I DJ/MC with. I was wondering how exactly do I find leads? Will they be messaged to me and just randomly pop up or do I have to search the forums and if so how do I purchase a lead?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 December 23, 2010
Welcome to Eventective!

You automatically receive leads with your free listing on Eventective. Event requests or leads are generated and sent directly by people planning events in your area. You can view these leads by signing-in at www.eventective.com with your screen name and password. You will land on your Leads page. Click the 'Buy Now' link to purchase a lead that looks like a good fit for your services. Once you purchase the lead, click the blue 'Respond' link to send an email to the person with the event request. You can learn more about how leads are generated on our Contact Us/FAQ page. Please contact us at info@eventective.com with any questions.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: