planning my wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

planning my wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest October 10, 2010
i plan to get married this coming june and i have a small budget how can save money and still have a nice wedding? help please

Guest October 10, 2010
any advice on how can i stay within my budget of 5000 and still have a great wedding
myprofessionaldj
myprofessionaldj
A key step in any successful gathering is great music. However DJs or live bands can charge you a heavy price. That’s why I would recommended www.myprofessionaldj.ca. They offer great music at an affordable price.
flair4words
flair4words
There are several things you can do to stay within your budget and have a wedding to remember. You could offer your guests a wedding cake reception with appetizers instead of offering a full meal. Favors are nice, but they are not a necessity, and have your attendants carry a single rose instead of bouquets. If you need invitations, I can offer you a 30% discount. Contact karen@flair4words.com, or (559) 281-3157.
flair4words
flair4words
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You could offer your guests a cake and punch reception with appetizers instead of a full meal, and in lieu of favors you could ask your guests to donate to a charity of your choice. If you are looking for budget friendly invitations, I can offer you a 30% discount. Contact Karen @ karen@flair4words.com.
Mackie
Mackie
Congrats!!! PLanning a wedding on a budget is not impossible. The best idea is to try and find a planner who can help you budget and save money. Although most people believe that a planner is out of their price range, often planners can save them money that they would wasted. You can also very often find planners that can do multiple things. For instance some planners are floral designers as well, which means they can do your flowers and save you money. Most planners have preferred vendors who will give them discounts on items which certainly saves you cash and allows for money to go towards the planner's bill.

Last if you decide not to go with a planner, spend a lot of time online searching for ideas DIY on a budget ideas can be found on websites like The Knot and Wedding Wire.

Good luck. If you need help and decide to hire a planner make sure to research well and get one with good referrals.

~Mackie
www.eventsbymackie.com
mackie@eventsbymackie.come
Celia267624
Celia267624
it's kind of hard to give you advice without knowing how many guests you're having, what part of the country you're in, and when you're planning your wedding. All of those factors will become part of your budget.
nmlil538495
nmlil538495
I am located in rapid city sd and i plan to have around 100 guests
weddingbouquets
weddingbouquets
We are a silk wedding flower design company with an internet based business. We have been in business serving Brides for over a decade.
If you are on a tight budget we have a recession line of flowers that we work with. Toss bouquets are FREE if your order is over $200.00. We can work with just about any color/flower scheme. Although we are an internet based business, personal customer service is important to us.
Check out our testimonials page. http://www.weddingbouquets.com/html/testimonials.html
Planning a Wedding should be great memories, not stressful.
Give us a call, we would love to offer suggestions to you.

The staff at Deb's Silk 'n Weddings
248-274-9545
info@weddingbouquets.com
weddingbouquets
weddingbouquets
We are a silk wedding flower design company with an internet based business. We have been in business serving Brides for over a decade.
If you are on a tight budget we have a recession line of flowers that we work with. Toss bouquets are FREE if your order is over $200.00. We can work with just about any color/flower scheme. Although we are an internet based business, personal customer service is important to us.
Check out our testimonials page. http://www.weddingbouquets.com/html/testimonials.html
Planning a Wedding should be great memories, not stressful.
Give us a call, we would love to offer suggestions to you.

The staff at Deb's Silk 'n Weddings
248-274-9545
info@weddingbouquets.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: