civil wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

civil wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest October 7, 2010
any idea where is the best place for civil wedding? just a small wedding pls. thanks
BrevardMinister
BrevardMinister
Civil weddings can be held practically anywhere. It depends upon where you live as to what might be available and suitable. I have performed civil weddings at hotels, public parks, beaches, on boats, at civic centers, in private homes, in a bowling alley (seriously), in a museum, etc.

Best Regards,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL

Guest October 7, 2010
Check out the San Francisco Court house. The most beautiful you will ever see.
Rose Mohr from Eloping on The Bay in San Francisco has done lots of officiating their.
It's sooo beautiful.
wthurow
wthurow
The best part about a Wedding in FL is that there are so many beautiful places where a wedding can take place. I have a list of locations for civil ceremonies at http://www.oursimpleceremony.com/cost.htm This should give you some ideas!

Guest October 7, 2010
It would help to know where you live. You can also do a search for "wedding officients" in your area. they usually come to anywhere you wish to have your ceremony. or, in every major town or city, there should be a courthouse. they have simple, but very nice rooms to have your ceremony in and the costs are reasonable. you can have a small amount of friends and family attend. let me know if i can help you plan. my initial consultation is free!
best,
Lise'
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
212-928-6572
liseramos@msn.com

Guest October 9, 2010
Monterey, CA is a truly spectacular, romantic location to exchange wedding vows. We have a long warm, sunny fall season. So, right now is absolutely the best time to be married in the Monterey Bay area.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: