Boyfriend's 30th Birthday Bash Messages in this topic - RSS

Boyfriend's 30th Birthday Bash Messages in this topic - RSS

nache529721nache529721Posts: 1 September 27, 2010
I'm planning my boyfriend's 30th birthday and need a reasonably priced venue. We live in Baltimore, but it doesn't necessarily have to be in Baltimore. Any suggestions?
sugarrimbarsugarrimbarPosts: 4 September 27, 2010
How many people will be attending your event?
flair4wordsflair4wordsPosts: 17 October 9, 2010
Are you or your family members members of a church, or civic organization? These sites often offer venues at a discounted price for members. If you need invitations for your bash, I can give you a 30% discount. Contact Karen @ www.flair4words.com .
Guest October 14, 2010
Check Parks and Recreation through out Maryland. You will find that the cost to rent the historic homes, community centers, etc. isn't as much as some believe. Popular location - Oxon Hill Manor. Hope this helps.
CapicuLove1CapicuLove1Posts: 254 October 18, 2010
Dear Nachelle:

check out

http://www.gatheringguide.com/event_directory/md_maryland/event_venue_2186.html

They are your best bet and can provide everything you need for your beau's birthday bash.

If you need invites, thank you magnet favors, sign in posters, a nice welcome banner with his image, send me an email. I'm having a 50% off these and other party items for your event.

Best!

Lise'
My Beloved, Inc.
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
212-928-6572
Liseramos@msn.com

GOOD LUCK!!
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 347 October 19, 2010
Hi Nachelle,
As winter approaches there are some very good specials to be found in off season coastal resort areas such as Virginia Beach. Have you thought about having a birthday weekend in an off season resort? Its a bit far... but would probably be very memorable and a lot of fun!!!

Ron
Education by Entertainment
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: