What is appropiate entertainment for a 65th Birthday party? We are in Tampa, FL and planning a party for my mother in law. - Parties - Eventective - Forums

What is appropiate entertainment for a 65th Birthday party? We are in Tampa, FL and planning a party for my mother in law. Messages in this topic - RSS

nasia519223
nasia519223
If there are any nice places to host the party please let me know also. Thanks

Guest September 14, 2010
FYI...Jane's World has been licensed in Tampa for 15years.

Guest September 14, 2010
I am 65 and owner of a licensed agency. Don't work with one that isn't state regulated for your own sakes. www.janesworldtalent.com But, I have many more performers than I list and can provide specialty acts, impersonators, magic, palm readers, music of all genres.

Guest September 14, 2010
If you are planning a party for a 65 year old woman perhaps as a form of entertainment you can find a celebrity impersonator like Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond or ELvis Presley. They will do a performance and take photos will guests and celebrate her with a Toast. Contact Life of the Party Productions should you need any further assistance.
LovePeaceHappiness
LovePeaceHappiness
Hire a Motown band that all ages can relate to.
I can refer one.

Val Edwards

Guest September 13, 2010
Don't know when you are planning this party- but I know of a great comedian that spend his winters in Florida and is age appropriate, He can definately relate to 65 year olds as well as the younger crowd. go to: www.chucksalvo.com
He is a truely wonderful man with a heart of gold.
mrcandywrapper
mrcandywrapper
What are her interests? Is there a theme for the party or dancing? Maybe strolling violins or a magician or comedian or hypnotist??

Guest September 13, 2010
You can plan a paint your own pottery event. They can come to you or you can go to them. It works for all ages, you can normally carry in your own food/beverages and somethimes they have a private party area or may let you rent out the place.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: