40th Birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

40th Birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest September 8, 2010
Just trying to get started. First I need a location in Greensboro, NC. Preferable as cheap as possible. Unsure of exact amount of people, maybe 50 or less. Want to surprise husband with singing telegram. This will be family oriented so not too out there. So I need to get a place that will allow that and wouldn't mind having a live band also. (Need place for party, I know where to call for singing telegram and might need help with band, but I have someone in mind, unless it falls through). Trying to get done for Oct.

Guest September 8, 2010
I have used Monkey Business in Charlotte, Nc. I am sure she will come to Greensboro for a signing telegram. wmonkkeybz@sol.com 704-332-7464 Marsha Pruiit The Event Host Fort Mill, SC

Guest September 8, 2010
For your bakery needs I highly suggest Little Bit O'Spice Cakes and desserts..She helped me out with the last party I planned and the cake was amazing! Heres her email littlebitofspice@gmail.com..shes in high point and delivers for free!
gwigg520587
gwigg520587
help i am trying to plan a supprise 40 year old birthday party for my better half
so can you help me please
gwigg520587
gwigg520587
i need a place some thing that is cheap

Guest September 21, 2010
Sorry I am not familar with the area, But try The local VFWs, FIre Halls, Church halls, they can help you out, and it will still be great.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: