Corporate Gifts in Chocolate Messages in this topic - RSS

Corporate Gifts in Chocolate Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest June 18, 2010
What do you think of Chocolate as a corporate gift? I think Chocolates are a nice thank you for employees and clients. What's your opinion?
info447730
info447730
I have found them to be well received. I actually run a personalized chocolate bar business and find that corporate clients come back for the chocolate more than the other products we offer. Just google lakota sweets or lakota industries if you need any ideas. www.lakotasweets.com
Marketa Julian
Have a great day!

Guest June 18, 2010
The best Chocolates I ever received came from WWW.MARZIONNACHOCOLATE.COM Marzionna Chcolates in North Miami Beach Fl. ships anywhere in the us and the chocolate OMG, SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agillum5
agillum5
Personally, I think the fruit bouquets are wonderful, especially in the summer and now when many are really trying to be healthier, they are beautiful and come in such a wide variety,, you really should check it out. Aimee Gillum owner of DIVAlity EVENTS www.divalityevents.com
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
check out totatally chocolate. they have custom corporate gifts with your logo and the quality is quite good, prices are fair. i think that chocolate is appropriate for special events, holiday and company anniversary gifts. if you want to gift employees for appreciation, i think something like a paperweight or other useful, non edible item is elegant.

chocolate gifts:

http://www.totallychocolate.com/CorporateGifts.aspx

other corporate gifts:

http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Department_10001_9951_3004_3004_-1

good luck!

Allen
allenspatzphotography.com

Guest July 26, 2010
I THINK THE ULTIMATE CORPORATE GIFT I RECIEVED WAS A HAND DIPPED IN FLAVORED CHOCOLATE COOKIE PLATTER FROM WWW.GIANNASGOURMET.COM EVERY PERSON WHO RECIEVED ONE COULD NOT ORDER ONE FOR THEMSELVES OR AS A GIFT QUICK ENOUGH MY OPINION IS GIVE ONE OF THESE PLATTERS AND NO CUSTOMER WILL EVER FORGET YOU. BUY THE WAY THE COMPANY THAT GAVE US THESE PLATTERS ALSO RECIEVED THE CONTRACT WE WERE LOOKING TO FOFILL

Guest July 31, 2010
How about edible chocoalte business cards with the company's logo in full color? I purchased my edible chocolate business cards from Mona's Chocolates in New Wilmington, PA and gave them out as small thank you gifts.
mrcandywrapper
mrcandywrapper
we have custom candy wrappers, custom chocolates, edible business cards, custom fortune cookies, individual custom beeches gum & buttermints, chocolate & caramel covered pretzels, logo apples & more. They all make great gifts for the holidays.
Christina1004
Christina1004
I would say it depends on the size of your company, but the more you are able to personalize a gift, the more appreciated it will seem... have you ever thought of using a Mary Kay consultant (which I am) to help you out?
Mona6
Mona6
The only thing about totally chocolate you have to have a minimum of 250 chocolates.

Companies that offer no minimum or low minimums are rare to find. That's why we offer only a minimum order of 12 to help those small businesses that want to send a little chocolate thank you to their customers and/or referrals.

Mona
http://www.monaschocolates.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: