Suggestions for Conference Venues Messages in this topic - RSS

Suggestions for Conference Venues Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest June 16, 2010
Would welcome suggestions on where I can have a conference for approximately 200 attendees in the Columbus, OH area.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 June 21, 2010
Hi Guest,
You might wish to check out:
Good luck!!!
Ron
Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro
SouthBayLASouthBayLAPosts: 1 June 22, 2010
Hi there! I'm looking in South Bay Los Angeles County for an large room for an industry tabletop show with 75 6-ft tables and 200-300 attendees. Empty room with 120VAC receptacles is all we need - can bring own tables, food, etc. - all or part. Doors will open at 10am and close at 7pm. Carson Center has been used in the past but is too expensive ($7-9K with food). our budget is $4K. Need at least 5000 sq ft. Fancy hall or dumpy building is fine - we can fix it up. Thanks! You can email me at exhibit@techpubs.net.
Guest July 9, 2010
I can find a place and plan the entire event for you for under 4k
LiveSoundLiveSoundPosts: 7 July 20, 2010
It is interesting to see how different venues provide very different services - often for the same amount of money. My observations (as a production company) center around seeing how things go wrong (not with us...). The most common disappointment situation seems to revolve around a venue's ability to quickly process food delivery. Hands down hotels are best at this as they are used to providing a variety of food services at different places at the same time. Of course maybe food is not a major piece of your event. If not, you can probably save some real money and find a less expensive venue.
www.livesoundaudio.com
jimphoenixjimphoenixPosts: 16 September 23, 2010
http://columbus.perfectweddingguide.com/all/wedding-celebrations/wedding-reception-venues/ Here is a smalll list for your area. I am sure they would be willing to accommodate your party.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: