Question for Event Planners Messages in this topic - RSS

Question for Event Planners Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest December 18, 2010
How do you structure your fees? A percentage of the budget? A dollar amount per attendee? Hourly rate? I'm not a professional event planner, although I do have alot of experience organizing and executing events as a volunteer. I've been asked to quote on organizing a grand opening for a new library (which will have both an invitation-only reception as well as an event open to the public), and could use some feedback on how to structure my proposal.

Thanks in advance!

Guest December 18, 2010
10% of the budget.
UniqueInvite
UniqueInvite
I'm not a party planner, but if you need help in your invitations, I would be delighted to assist you. I have a huge selection and fantastic prices. Check me out at www.invitationsbydeborah.com. I hope to hear from you. Good luck in your event planning.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations

Guest December 18, 2010
Hi. I am an event and wedding planner in New England. I charge a percentage of the budget, however I base this percentage on the type of event, whether it is a non-profit, number of guests, and a few other elements. Although the budget is a factor you have to remember that the work going into any event can often vary. The last thing you want is to undercharge for an event and end up basically giving up hours for free. Carefully make a list of what this event would entail while you craft an RFP based on a percentage of the budget that will make sure you are paid what you are worth.
cance576624
cance576624
I'm getting married in May and i need a wedding planner, that will fit in with my budget and still be able to have a beautiful wedding...
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
Thanks for your responses -- that gives me a starting point.
miche519886
miche519886
cancerluv1984 wrote:
I'm getting married in May and i need a wedding planner, that will fit in with my budget and still be able to have a beautiful wedding...

Where are you located? I am an Event Planner and would be more the happy to help you. You can reach me at michelle@simplygrandeventexperts.com. Thanks

Guest December 23, 2010
I am a Event Planner. My rates are resonable. Check out my Day of and Dire Packages, call for a consultation today. Check me out at www.smallintimatewedding.com

Guest December 23, 2010
I am located in Lake County Florida.
cance576624
cance576624
I'm located in Meriden, CT... email me some of your information on how you may can help me. My email is cancerluv1984@aol.com subject event planner, thanx.....
Where are you located? I am an Event Planner and would be more the happy to help you. You can reach me at michelle@simplygrandeventexperts.com. Thanks

Guest December 27, 2010
Im also an event planner located n Los Angeles Ca u can contact me directly @213-447-6899 I would b happy to provide u with elements that will make ur day unique n memorable for u n ur groom n also show u how to create a million dollar wedding on a budget
wande601445
wande601445
Hi, I'm a wedding and event planner in Alberta and I use set prices. My prices are based on $55/hr and in some of my packages I offer discounts.
mzada569876
mzada569876
Hi, my name is Norma Weaver. I'm an events coordinator at Bent Tree Country Club in Sarasota, FL. We do a lot of weddings and events for very reasonable prices. Check out our website www.benttreecc.net, or contact me at norma@popegolf.net. I'd love to assist in making your next event or wedding a great success!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: