Careers at Eventective
Eventective is the internet’s most comprehensive resource for event and meeting space. Eventective provides a selection of more than 120,000 venues, 425,000 event spaces and 200,000 vendors nationwide and offers event businesses the opportunity to promote their services online.
Located just outside Portland,
Maine, a city with historic charm and a cosmopolitan feel and attitude, a
career at Eventective combines rewarding challenges with quality of life
Think you would be a great fit? Send your resume to HR@eventective.com.
Eventective is looking for an experienced sales professional who is responsible for identifying, developing and growing a prospective and existing market customer base consisting of event venues, hotels, restaurants, banquet halls and other event businesses. The Account Executive will also serve as the primary point of contact for existing clients and manage these relationships. The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales with some online sales experience, is a hard worker who is proactive in driving revenue and able to develop relationships and grow market share.
- Prospecting for new business. Willing to make a large number (40-70) of cold and warm calls each day.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of business. Identifying new business opportunities and securing business relationships with event businesses leading to new revenue growth and expanded market share.
- Growing and managing established accounts. Serving as the primary relationship owner for existing accounts to ensure excellent service and client retention.
- Engaging client decision makers at all levels and acting as brand ambassador for Eventective.
- Working with marketing, client service and engineering teams to support sales activities.
- Managing clients and sales pipeline in SalesForce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in business to business sales with demonstrated success in direct selling and some online sales experience.
- Proven record at closing sales and meeting and exceeding goals.
- Results driven and committed to creating a book of business.
- Experience in the event industry and online advertising a plus.
- Organized, self-motivated, persistent and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent benefit package including:
- Paid Life/ADD
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Eventective prides itself on the quality of its people. If you are interested in surrounding yourself with the very best, please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration to HR@eventective.com.