Eventective Education Series - Optimize Your Lead Buying Experience

Eventective Education Series - Optimize Your Lead Buying Experience

Posted by admin, on 5/8/2010, in category Vendors

At Eventective, we want you to be as successful as possible in your interaction with users of our site! In this educational article, we will provide you with the information you need to maximize your potential with our leads. With each article, we have provided a video that you can watch and listen to. It will be well worth it to go through them. You will be glad you did!

Creating Conversations and Opportunities

In this article, Jerry Bazata from J&J Marketing and Entertainment discusses what to expect when developing a lead generation program. Some very helpful numbers are included.  Read Full Article

Recognizing Good Leads

Lead generation is only one part of your total marketing program that you use to generate business. One of the toughest parts of lead generation is identifying the leads that are appropriate for you. In this article, Jerry Bazata walks through some of the decision-making involved in selecting leads that are right for you.   Read Full Article

Process for Responding to Leads

When following up with a lead and seeking to win their business, it is important to follow a process. What is described here is a several-pronged approach to developing a lead.   Read Full Article

Tips for Responding to Leads

The biggest concern with lead generation is how to capture someone’s attention. Here are some tips for responding to leads.   Read Full Article

Measuring Your Return on Investment

Once you have done all the right things in prospecting leads, it is important to circle back around and measure your return on investment. This article explains how that can be done, using Eventective leads as an example.  Read Full Article

Rating: 27 user(s) have rated this article Average rating: 4.8
How would you rate this article?

User Comments
Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:00 AM
Very meaningful information, right on target.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:18 PM
Very helpful.  Made me rethink how I am approaching my leads.  Thank you!
Monday, June 07, 2010 5:05 PM
This is a very insightful and helpful article.
Thursday, June 10, 2010 12:49 PM
Sounds Good!
I'll give it my best effort.

Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:52 PM
This information was SO helpful. Thank you!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:05 PM
This was very helpful information.  It has made me think differently about buying leads. Thanks.
Monday, July 05, 2010 2:33 PM
Great information...thanks for sharing!
Friday, July 23, 2010 6:38 PM
Great information! A lot of ideas to put into practice. Thanks!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:50 PM
Great information. The advice can be used for any type of business that works with purchased leads. Thanks.
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 12:38 AM
Great to see you improving your vendor education. Also improving the customer request page should end up with more quality leads.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:28 AM
Thank you for providing the Eventective Education Series. The information provided should be helpful to all vendors.
DJ Prince Albert
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:27 PM
Just as I was about to give up I played your learning seminar. The seminar opened my eyes to jape I should approach these new Clients. I presently have a nice Client base where the Clients already know the type of service I provide. When the call me it's only to cut to the chase give them a price and mail
Out the contract. Now I realize I must discontinue this approach of being Mr high and mighty and treat these new Clients as if it was 25 years ago. Thank you. I will start again with the leads.
Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:15 PM
Very good information to use. It made me rethink in regards to purchasing leads.
Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:20 AM
This information was very helpful, I will use the advise and see what results from it,
Sunday, May 29, 2011 2:25 PM
Some great tips here! We help our clients increase their touches exponentially by producing HD promo videos to showcase their business, message and offering.

A well produced online video can be shared on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking websites as well as embedded into websites, blogs and enewsletters providing you with an instant boost of "touches."

Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:39 PM

The learning seminar was very educational.
Great ideas to put in to action.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:10 PM
Very informative,precise detail and information...thank you so much...This will help a lot....
Top Articles

featured event planning article

Choosing the Right Providers for Your Wedding

Posted by admin

Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More

featured event planning article

Party Planning 101

Posted by eventective

Planning a party can be a very stressful task and many people don't know where to start. Eventective helps walk you through the process and guide your critical decisions. Read More