The Milwaukee Theatre's 3,993 square-foot first-floor side hall, Kilbourn Hall, is fully carpeted and has its own restrooms and prep kitchen. It is often used for private receptions connected to entertainment events in the Theatre's main performance hall, and is well suited for executive sessions affiliated with corporate and convention assemblies.
Photos published with permission of Milwaukee Theatre
3,993 square feet, carpeted, private restrooms, attached prep kitchen.
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 8 per
Capacity: 250 People
- Audio Visual: Built-in AV Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 12.9
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 3.9
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 66 x 60.6
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 20.1168 x 18.47088
- Total Square Feet: 3,993
- Total Square Meters: 371