White Oaks Ranch on over 400 magnificent acres, an ideal venue for corporate retreats, meetings, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, charity functions and so much more. Measuring 60x100 sq. ft. designed in an rustic, yet elegant ranch style, it can accommodate up to 350+ people seated, 240 seated with a band and dance floor or 500+ for receptions. The Pavilion features include a full size industrial kitchen, a built-in bar, eloquently appointed bathrooms, indoor & outdoor fireplaces and wired for sound. It has a 40 inch, flat screen television, stereo, DVD/CD player and is ADA compliant. Make an appointment to stroll the amazing grounds and dream of the possibilities that are possible for your event.
White Oaks Ranch, Pilot Point — A view into the magnificant Pavilion, nestled in a rustic ranch venue setting.
Photos published with permission of
White Oaks Ranch
White Oaks RanchOutdoor Venue Max Capacity: 500 people
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 500 People
- Access to Electricity
- Access to Running Water
- Park Pavilion
- Rest Room Facilities
- Atmosphere/Decor: Elegant, yet rustic, large open pavilion, nestled on a 450 acre ranch. Ability to create a unique, one-of-a-kind event.
- Audio Visual: Built-in AV Equipment
- Floor Covering: Concrete
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 100 x 60
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 30.48 x 18.288
- Special Features: Featuring a professional chef's kitchen, well appointed restrooms, bride and bridal party apartment with Juliet balcony, bunkhouse for groom and groomsmen.
- Air Conditioned
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Handicapped Accessible
- Outdoor Function Area
- Outdoor Pool
- Outside Catering Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
|Facility Location Setting: We are located 1 hour north of Dallas, and just minutes away from Ray Roberts Lake, on the east side. Pilot Point community is surrounded by sprawling ranches.|
|Max Number of People for an Event: 1040|
|Nearest Airport: 26-50 miles|
|Number of Private Houses/Apts: 3|
|Total Meeting Room Space (Square Feet): 6,000|
|Year Built: 2005|
Helpful Vendor list provided with Venue Packet