The Lodge at Deadwood will feature the following:
• A luxurious mountain resort with 140 exceptional guest rooms and suites with wonderful views.
• 16,000 square feet of meeting space
• A 13,000 square foot ballroom, the largest in the Northern Black Hills
• Total of 4 meeting breakouts, all with wireless internet access
• Over 2,500 square feet of pre function space
• Private Boardroom with wireless internet
• Featuring a new concept of the Minerva’s restaurant, in a casual elegant setting
• Unpretentious Lounge, inspired place for spirits and appetizers
• Las Vegas style casino with 280 slots, 13 table games, poker room, high limit area
• Fitness Center
• Indoor Water park
• Gift Shop
• Trolley service to Main Street Deadwood and complimentary shuttle to area shops & golf courses
• Plenty of Parking
• Right across the road from Kevin Costner’s “Tatanka-Story of the Bison”
With our grand hotel, expansive meeting space, restaurant, gaming and entertainment, it’s no wonder The Lodge at Deadwood will be known as the leader for a first class meeting & lodging destination. Everything you need for a productive and memorable meeting and convenient lodging is located in one place.
The Lodge at Deadwood is pleased to offer complimentary parking, free shuttle service to and from downtown Deadwood. I encourage you to visit our website at www.deadwoodlodge.com for additional information.