Woodburn Historic House - Pendleton Historic Foundation

History Ln P. O. Box 444 Pendleton, SC
864-650-0003
Woodburn Historic House is a large 4-story greek revival plantation house currently situated on about 11 acres including the main plantation house, log cook house, replicas of the Adger Victorian Carriage house and a slave/tennant house. The site is owned and operated by the Pendleton Historic Foundation as a house musueum. The house was built by C.C. Pickney in about 1830 and later owned by members of the Adger family of Charleston until 1911. The site is idea for events of all sizes and can accomodate up to 400 guests. The house museum first floor is typically opened during events for guests to tour through but food and beverages are not allow inside due to antique furnishing. The grounds are available for rental for events from April - October but the fall schedule is dependent on the Clemson University home football schedule due to the high volume of game-day traffic on US76.
Photos
Package Pricing

Basic Rental Package (Up to 150 Guests)

Attendees: 50-150 | $2,000 Per Event

Basic Rental Package (150 to 250 Guests)

Attendees: 151-250 | $2,100 Per Event

Basic Rental Package (200 to 250 Guests)

Attendees: 201-250 | $2,200 Per Event

Basic Rental Package (300 to 400 Guests)

Attendees: 300-400 | $2,300 Per Event
Event Spaces
Carriage House
Grounds, Lawn & Porches
Recommendations
Location
Amenities
  • Historic Landmark/Registry
  • Non-Smoking
  • Outdoor Function Area
  • Outside Catering Allowed
Features
  • Credit Cards Accepted: None
  • Facility Location Setting: Grounds at Woodburn Plantation consist of about 2 1/2 acres of open lawn/gardens surrounded by acres of woods providing a quiet rural setting for weddings and receptions of all types.
  • Max Number of People for an Event: 400
  • Nearest Airport: 26-50 miles
  • Nearest Overnight Accommodations: 1-5 miles
  • Nearest Public Transportation: Less than 1 mile
  • Number of Event/Function Spaces: 2
  • Parking: Parking Open Lot Off-site
  • Year Built: 1830
  • Year Renovated: 1975