Smith-Appleby House Museum
220 Stillwater Rd Smithfield, RI
About Smith-Appleby House Museum
The Smith-Appleby House Museum began as a one-room stone-ender with a loft above. It was built (circa 1696) by Elisha Smith, the grandson of John “The Miller" Smith, cartographer of the New England coastline and a member of Roger William’s original party of six men who left the Massachusetts Bay Colony to settle in Providence. Today it is one of the few 17th century houses still left standing in Rhode Island and is on the National Register of Historic Places. We are open for tours during scheduled events or on request. The House and grounds are available for wedding receptions, showers, ceremonies, family outings, scouting events, and photographs.
Show Phone
Links: Website
Package Pricing
Event Spaces
Entire Facility