Photos published with permission of YWCA Columbus
The Griswold Parish Memorial Chapel has remained since the YWCA Griswold Building first opened in 1929. The Parish Chapel offers the elegance and charm of the past, featuring parquet wood floors, stained glass windows and carved doors. The Parish Chapel offers, the perfect setting for small, intimate ceremonies or services, A historical backdrop to capture the essence of any special occasion.
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 35 People
- Audio Visual: Portable Equipment