When planning your special day, here are seven good reasons to have me perform your wedding ceremony.
1. I am a local Akron pastor with a church that meets in the West Akron/Fairlawn area. www.summitspiritualcenter.org. Even if you never attend our church, you are treated like you are a part of our spiritual family. (Ask about our wedding chapel which seats 50 and rents cheep!)
2. Unlike other churches and ministers, I do not require any testing, counseling or church membership. I also don't try to convert you like other churches and ministers do. The bottom line is that you receive no judgment or hassle from me at all! I just perform your ceremony!
3. My fee is affordable with you picking how much I receive within a range so that everyone can use me. I never charge extra for mileage, rehearsals or recorded music during your ceremony.
4. You get to choose what is said during your ceremony with our many wedding vow choices. Each ceremony I perform is different, reflecting the couples tastes and love for each other.
5. I offer many services that premium wedding officiants offer at $600 plus including customized vows, the use of a portable PA system (valued at $75-$200 alone!) and you choosing what I will wear during the ceremony. (Either a suit and tie or a clergy robe.)
6. We offer the same pre-marital counseling through PREPARE/ENRICH that other churches or counselors would offer at only $35/session, if you would like. Plus, my couples always have my office number for counseling after their ceremony, if desired.
7. My experience in performing weddings shows up on your special day. I have been trained and am associated with one of Northeastern Ohio top wedding officiants, Rev. Jonathon Miller of www.unitywedding.com. My background includes broadcasting, public speaking and ministry. As I tell all my couples, I have the heart of a pastor and the mind of a performer. Your wedding ceremony is in good hands when I am the officiant. Why take chances on your special day with a mail order/internet "minister" with no formal training or mentorship? There is no one on Craig's List that offers what I offer at so little money! Give me the opportunity to show you that I am the best value for your wedding dollar.
For more information, please call Summit Spiritual Center at (330) 777-0250. Thank you and best wishes!
Anderson Marriage Ministries We are a team wedding officiants throughout Ohio, we create a custom ceremony tailored to your traditions, beliefs and needs.
Whether you’ve chosen a private ceremony in a park, a candlelit church filled with 350 guests, or a simple wedding ceremony at your reception venue; our wedding officiants will share in your hopes and dreams. Your wedding officiant will guide you in planning a non-denominational wedding ceremony which reflects your relationship, making your day the most it can be, as you define it.
As your wedding officiant, we invite you to participate in the preparation of your ceremony, writing your own vows or selecting ones from our library. Offering diversity of spiritual or civil ceremonies, we are passionate that each wedding ceremony is as unique as each couple, customized to every last detail.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More