Gallery LouLou is a New Mexico Cultural Destination and a significant home in the Santa Fe Historic District. It has been upgraded to allow for preservation to mix with modernism. It is two stories with 2500 square feet.
• The house is sandwiched between two outdoor living porches, one with BBQ overlooking the private garden.
• The garage is an outdoor film room. An overhead projector allows you to show DVD’s, plus turntable and 6 track CD player.
• The house is all hardwood floors, with French doors.
• Two porches: One in front with garden of roses, and back yard garden is lush with herbs, pear and apple tree, roses, lavender, cherry blossom, and lights. A blissful romantic setting for your event.
See our website at www.galleryloulou.com
Photos published with permission of Gallery Loulou Victorian Photography & Music Manor
This house is ideally suited to: FAMILY REUNIONS, WORKSHOPS RETREAT, INTIMATE WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, EXHIBITIONS, AND READINGS
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 10 per
Capacity: 100 People
Capacity: 12 People
Capacity: 30 People
- Air Conditioned
- Dance Floor
- High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Atmosphere/Decor: ROCK & ROLL PHOTOGRAPHY surrounding a minimalist decor that allows for unrestrained movement from the front porch through the living room, dining area, kitchen and to the back porch.
- Audio Visual: Built-in AV Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 15
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 4.6
- Floor Covering: HARD WOOD
- Floor Number: 1
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 1200 sq. ft
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 365.76 sq. ft
- Special Features: FIREPLACE, FRONT PORCH, ROSE GARDEN,
LITMITED EDITION PHOTOGRAPHY TRROUGHT OUT, HANDCRAFTED DINING TABLE,
HISTORIC DISTINCTIVE FEATURES, VINTAGE KITCHEN, SLOT MACHINE, MOVIE PROJECTOR
AND ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN
- Total Square Feet: 1,200
- Total Square Meters: 111.5