Red Hawk is one of the most unique venues in Northern Nevada for banquets and events: weddings, meetings, fund raisers, conferences, retreats, family reunions, birthday parties, holiday parties and more. We offer a number of indoor and outdoor venues, including: the Events Center, Talons Nest, The Boardroom, The Backroom at David’s Grill, The Atrium and more.
The Events Center can accommodate up to 300 people and is equipped with audiovisual technology to allow any corporate meetings to run smoothly with most types of presentations. The Talons Nest is a scenic outdoor venue that is ideal for any personal or business function. It has a large covered patio and beautiful ceremony deck that is nestled into a small pond with rock waterfall. The facility features with staging and dance floor arrangements, fitness center, swimming pool, no smoking facility, outdoor spa, outdoor pavilion and lawn game area.
Create cherished memories to last a lifetime in the stunning alpine setting at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino. You have a love to be celebrated and we have a commitment to help you translate your vision into the day of your dreams. Permit our professional planners to assist you in planning your special day. Whether you dream of a Lakefront ceremony, a wedding in a lush green meadow, an intimate gathering in a stunning mountain lodge or a grand reception in our Lakeside Ballroom, any of our Lake Tahoe wedding sites make an ideal setting for a memorable event. Plan a weekend of entertainment for your guests - treat them to pampering at our world-class spa, arrange a cruise on one of our private boats or invite them to tempt Lady Luck in our exciting casino. Whatever you envision, our AAA Four Diamond service and accommodations combine to make your Lake Tahoe wedding day unforgettable. Your expertly planned wedding includes:
- A tempting array of food and beverage from hors d'oeuvres to dessert and s'mores to Champagne
- Your choice of venues, both in the hotel and on our beautiful grounds, including our private beach and dock, cottage green surrounded by charming mountain cottages with beach views, indoor ballroom with open doors to the lake, or our intimate and romantic water gardens
- Complimentary champagne toast, for all your guests during the wedding (provided when booking of our wedding packages)
- Valet and self-parking options for the convenience of your guests
- Exceptional selection of on-site and offsite activities for your guests’ enjoyment, from world-class skiing to kayaking and historical tours
-Special overnight rates for your guests in our 422 spacious guestrooms
-In-house audio-visual experts if you desire special lighting, slide shows or other creative touches
- Complimentary accommodations for the Bride and Groom, including champagne, strawberries and turn down service
SPECIAL OFFER: Hold your wedding at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino and earn up to five FREE honeymoon nights at any Hyatt property worldwide! For more information please contact the hotel for details or http://hyattweddings.com/.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More