Corporate - Private - Celebration - Destination
PR / Marketing Event, Unique Experiences and Ultimate Shopping Packages
RED is a full- service event company, established as a formidable collaborative that blends creativity with strategic planning to create memorable events for corporations and individuals. Our mission is to bring our client's vision forward with compelling experiences and maximum results. We blend creativity with functionality. Our roots in theatre, advertising and interior design gives us a strong visual sensibility.
We work in multi- disciplinary teams that combine the skills needed to analyze challenges, develop creative solutions, manage projects efficiently, and achieve client goals.
We have also developed a reputation for innovation, creative solutions, environmental design, astute logistics and efficient project management.
Corporate Private Celebration Destination
PAINT the TOWN with RED!
RED Event Design, Inc., Minneapolis — Salon Salon Food + The Art of Conversation. Art Marketing. Top Art collectors were invited to a five-course all organic paired dinner. South Beach Top-Chefs were flown in to create an amazing Spring Feast. Hosted in an ultra contemporary Art Galley. Guests were seated at a 70 foot long table, styled with a private ccollection mid-century table top settings. A Red Carpet entrance interviewed guests upon arrival, spontaneous performers entertained table side and the entire event was Streamed-Live. It was a Who's Who in the art world. Sponsor: Simply Organic, www.simplyorganic.com and Host, Jon Oulman Gallery
Photos published with permission of
RED Event Design, Inc.
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau Un-Corking Fête!
- An evening of authentic French flavor. A dramatic arrival of le Beaujolais Nouveau and festive Un-Corking Ceremony. Le village du Beaujolais; a wine bar, bistro and mingling with village locals. Petite shops feature Top-Chefs. Strolling Silent Auction models invite guests to bid on tempting silent auction packages. A Burgundy-inspired feast follows, iFlirty French Girls entertain. The spirited feast concludes with French jazz trio, French movies & a starlit bar.
- EXPLORE! The 4 Corners of the World
- EXPLORE! The 4 Corners of the World captures the flavour of each region. Guest’s explore Africa, Asia, Europe & Asia. Shop on a very urban Tokyo street. Buy flowers in Cape Town’s Floral Market. Dine at a Parisian sidewalk bistro. Mexico City celebrates Cinco de Mayo. Ole! Trek to the North Pole’s Polar Bar, complete with an igloo bar and parka-clad. Tutors teach Guests greetings & phrases in every country.
- Haute Chocolate – The Ultimate Chocolate Experience
- Fundraiser: Smile Network hosted by Studio Vincent. A mélange of chocolate themed experience rooms & jewelry with a French twist. Bejeweled 17th Century femmes showcased the SV Collection. Court was held in the Versailles Room, where Guests lounged, sipped champagne and were pampered. Charlie's Chocolate Factory created decadent chocolates. Bar CoCo had a sexy Brazilian beat. Le Bar served champagne cocktails The Red Velvet Lounge, cloaked in deep red hues, served chocolate infused cocktails.