Dear Wedding Couple
Congratulations on your up-coming wedding!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rev. Dale Bluem. I am a Non-Denominational-Interfaith Wedding Minister. I believe wedding ceremonies are a wonderful and blessed event for all and I happily work with you to ensure your ceremony reflects your specific desires. My philosophy is spiritual in nature with love and kindness at its center. As a non-denominational minister, I honor and respect all beliefs and traditions, whether religious, spiritual or secular. I do not use a ceremony as a platform to promote my personal beliefs but to assist you in celebrating yours!
What you, the wedding couple receive from Weddings by The Frog & Bear:
* A resource that helps you shape your service so you can create a ceremony that meets your desires from a Traditional Wedding to a Non-Traditional Wedding ceremony, or if you would like I can create a service for you.
* Your choice of the ceremony location within 60 miles of Lake City Minnesota.
* Email and telephone consultations.
* One keepsake copy of your ceremony script.
* I will conduct your wedding ceremony, get the required signatures with your assistance, and mail your license into the state.
* Weddings by The Frog & Bear does not require pre-marital counseling.
If you like, we offer as well overnight accommodations at our Bed and Breakfast.
The Frog & Bear Bed and Breakfast. We have four bed rooms all with one very comfortable queen size bed and private bath. In the morning, a sumptuous full breakfast is served in the elegantly appointed dining room by the fireplace.
Please phone me so we can discuss your up-coming wedding and how Weddings by The Frog & Bear can help give you the perfect wedding ceremony.
Rev. Dale Bluem: Wedding Minister
Weddings by The Frog & Bear
Dale & Betty Bluem - Innkeepers
The Frog & Bear Bed and Breakfast
411 West Center Street
Lake City, Minnesota 55041
1-651-345-2122 or 1-800-753-9431
For a pampered and peaceful moment in time or a wedding for a life time.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More