Located in the heart of Detroit’s Greek town district on Monroe St, our goal and mission for Firebird is to be a true American Tavern; a gathering place to meet for lunch, pre and post events. Consisting of two floors, the main floor features more than 40 beer offerings, a re-imagined cocktail list, hand selected wines and bubbles and a food menu focusing on shared plates, fresh salads and sandwiches/burgers; all of which have been strategically chosen with you in mind for lunch, happy hour, pre/post sporting events, etc. Come in and enjoy the night with us on the weekends on the second floor as local DJ’s spin dance music in a truly one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
The second floor is also available for Private Parties and Corporate Events from 20-150 people. Unwind during happy hour after a long day of work or simply celebrate the arrival of the weekend with your friends.
Fire Bird Tavern, Detroit
Photos published with permission of
Fire Bird Tavern
PulseRestaurant/Lounge Max Capacity: 150 people
A panoramic view of our back lounge area.
Photos published with permission of Fire Bird Tavern
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 150 People
- Air Conditioned
- Full Bar/Lounge
- High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Atmosphere/Decor: Chicago or New York style with deep red walls, glass shelving behind the bar, granite bar tops, local artwork on the walls and comfortable lounge seating.
- Audio Visual: Built-in AV Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 13
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 4
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 90x16
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 27.432x4.8768
- Special Features: Outdoor patio area in the summer.
Very flexible room layout.