TC's Disc Jockey service is the ultimate professional DJ service for your wedding day or event. Please visit our site today for additional information.
"TC's Disc Jockey Service". is more than the music. We're the Entertainment." That's our philosophy, and we approach each event with the same enthusiasm and detail to assure your function will be fun-filled with lasting memories.
TC's Disc Jockey service. specializes in disc jockey entertainment and master of ceremony services. This combination of specialties will allow for a polished mix of music while customizing and coordinating all activities. Whether you're seeking a disc jockey who is high-energy, low-key, or somewhere in between, we are a company dedicated to the success of your event.
TC's Disc Jockey service has been entertaining all of New England for over ten years specializing in weddings and private parties and has the experience to ensure your wedding or event is a complete success!!
It is our goal to provide you with the most memorable experience at your wedding or party. We will work with you to coordinate that event to your specifications.
Where Professionalism and Personalization Guarantee The Time Of Your Life!
What does our slogan mean? First of all, our DJs are chosen from a huge number of applicants, based on their proven professionalism. A lot of people claim to be DJs, but many of them are weekend hobbyists with little or no experience and a spotty track record. We interview all of our DJs and conduct reference checks to make sure that each DJ we use meets our strict criteria:
· At least five years of experience as a DJ, working successfully in multiple venues
· Ability to perform both DJ and MC functions to ensure that your event has great music and flows smoothly
· Great sound equipment, as well as several backup systems in case of emergencies
· Excellent people skills and a dynamic, energetic personality
· A huge library of songs from the 40’s through the top hits of today
· A professional appearance and ability to dress appropriately for any occasion, from backyard parties to formal affairs
· Excellent recommendations
It’s not enough to have a great DJ, however. You must have the right DJ for your particular event. If you were holding a New Years Eve party with mostly people in their 20’s, would you hire an “Oldies” DJ or if you were planning a wedding would you want a DJ that performs mostly in night clubs or one who is familiar with orchestrating the flow of a wedding party? That’s why Premier DJs personalizes its services in several ways—for example, by
· Having a large number of DJ’s with various specialties—young people’s parties, dance-a-thons, weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, special birthday and anniversary parties, reunions, corporate affairs, etc.
· Matching our DJs to the specific needs of our clients, including their venue, equipment and lighting requirements, musical and MC needs, and other special concerns
· Ensuring that all our DJs are familiar with a wide variety of music, spanning various decades and musical genres, so that they meet the diverse needs of their audience
· Ensuring that our DJs spend time with their clients up-front so they can customize their playlist, ensure that the event flows smoothly, and respond to client-specific requests
We continually monitor our DJs to make sure that we maintain our standards of excellence. We survey every client to make sure that the services they receive meet or exceed their highest expectations. If there’s any area in need of improvement, we use that information to continually enhance our own performance and assist our DJs in their professional development. That’s why we guarantee you and your guests “The Time of Your Life.”
Call 888-653-4372 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More