The Mansion at Glen Magna Farms is set on an estate of eleven acres. Located less than one mile from Routes 1 and 95. The award-winning landscape includes formal gardens, perennials, annuals, shrubbery, a wisteria-covered pergola, a rose garden, classical statuary, fountains, and an arboretum. The Old Fashioned Garden is anchored by a reproduction of the original Gazebo designed by Francis Peabody in 1840. A National Historic Landmark. The main rooms of the Colonial Revival Mansion include a foyer, drawing room, parlor, library and a dining room. Changing rooms for bridal parties or for break-out sessions are on the second floor. A covered veranda along the entire south side of the Mansion overlooks the main lawn and gardens. Tenting for larger outdoor functions is available.