Fun is what a celebration is all about!
With A Better DJ and Photographer you get award winning professional wedding-party-event DJ-MC service and spectacular wedding photography for a lot less than you would normally pay for this level of professional services. Why pay more than you have to?
Your professional staff will have your guests saying that yours was the best wedding-party-event that they have ever been to! Our vast experience and free planning assistance combined with our budget friendly prices take the stress out of putting it all together. We'll help you make your special day magical!!!
Exciting interactive DJ and spectacular photography are just a phone call away, call today to reserve your date before someone else does
You can find cheaper prices, but you will not find professionalism like we provide for anywhere near the low rates we charge.
Wedding DJ - Party DJ - Sweet 16 DJ - or event DJ - corporate event DJs - Affordable Wedding photography - great wholesale prices on photo printing for all our clients!
Call RIGHT NOW for more info and booking/planning assistance. Monday-Thursday noon-midnight, Friday noon-6PM or visit our site for other exciting wedding and party packages! Available nationwide!
Where Professionalism and Personalization Guarantee The Time Of Your Life!
What does our slogan mean? First of all, our DJs are chosen from a huge number of applicants, based on their proven professionalism. A lot of people claim to be DJs, but many of them are weekend hobbyists with little or no experience and a spotty track record. We interview all of our DJs and conduct reference checks to make sure that each DJ we use meets our strict criteria:
· At least five years of experience as a DJ, working successfully in multiple venues
· Ability to perform both DJ and MC functions to ensure that your event has great music and flows smoothly
· Great sound equipment, as well as several backup systems in case of emergencies
· Excellent people skills and a dynamic, energetic personality
· A huge library of songs from the 40’s through the top hits of today
· A professional appearance and ability to dress appropriately for any occasion, from backyard parties to formal affairs
· Excellent recommendations
It’s not enough to have a great DJ, however. You must have the right DJ for your particular event. If you were holding a New Years Eve party with mostly people in their 20’s, would you hire an “Oldies” DJ or if you were planning a wedding would you want a DJ that performs mostly in night clubs or one who is familiar with orchestrating the flow of a wedding party? That’s why Premier DJs personalizes its services in several ways—for example, by
· Having a large number of DJ’s with various specialties—young people’s parties, dance-a-thons, weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, special birthday and anniversary parties, reunions, corporate affairs, etc.
· Matching our DJs to the specific needs of our clients, including their venue, equipment and lighting requirements, musical and MC needs, and other special concerns
· Ensuring that all our DJs are familiar with a wide variety of music, spanning various decades and musical genres, so that they meet the diverse needs of their audience
· Ensuring that our DJs spend time with their clients up-front so they can customize their playlist, ensure that the event flows smoothly, and respond to client-specific requests
We continually monitor our DJs to make sure that we maintain our standards of excellence. We survey every client to make sure that the services they receive meet or exceed their highest expectations. If there’s any area in need of improvement, we use that information to continually enhance our own performance and assist our DJs in their professional development. That’s why we guarantee you and your guests “The Time of Your Life.”
Call 888-653-4372 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More