Photos published with permission of Olney Theatre Center
The Historic Stage is the original Olney Theatre performance space, in use since 1936. Thousands of actors have graced the stage, including Helen Hayes, Bob Fosse, Carol Channing, and Ian McKellen. The space is equipped for live performances, film presentations, as well as business seminars.
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 464 People
- Air Conditioned
- Dance Floor
- Orchestra Pit
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Atmosphere/Decor: This rustic, barn style theatre has a seating capacity of 464.
- Audio Visual: Built-in AV Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 30
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 9.1
- Floor Covering: masonite
- Number of Green Rooms: 6
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 30x40
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 9.144x12.192
- Special Features: Fully equipped with lighting and sound, with the option of setting up projections. We also have a marly dance floor to rent.