The Run of the Mill is the perfect place to host your next business meeting, birthday, anniversary, retirement party, rehearsal dinner, baby shower or any other special gathering.
We have private dining areas available for your group and can accommodate parties of almost any size.
Our dining room, bar and lounge are open daily from 11:30 to 1am (or until the last customer leaves), serving food from 11:30am until 9 or 10pm depending on the season.
Run of the Mill Public House & Brewery, Saco
Photos published with permission of
Run of the Mill Public House & Brewery
Based on 1 recommendation
Write A Recommendation
|"Great Place for group functions", An Eventective User from Saco, Maine|
|This is a great pub. They have a great bar area and a nice dining area. Also a really nice patio in the summertime. The brews and food are great too|
Entire FacilityGeneral Event Space
- Atmosphere/Decor: We have plenty of seating as well as outdoor seating on our deck in the summer.
- Air Conditioned
- Full Bar/Lounge
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- On-Site Catering Service
- Outdoor Dining/Al Fresco
- Outdoor Function Area
|Credit Cards Accepted: Major Credit Cards Accepted|
|Cuisine: We offer comfort food at very reasonable prices; some favorites include pot roast, fish and chips, meatloaf, baked stuffed haddock, and Shepherd's pie.|
|Facility Location Setting: Located on Saco Island the Run of the Mill sits in an impressive 1832 mill building overlooking the beautiful Saco River.|
|Nearest Airport: 16-25 miles|
|Nearest Overnight Accommodations: Less than 1 mile|
|Nearest Public Transportation: Less than 1 mile|
|Number of On-Site Restaurants: 1|
|Parking: Complimentary Parking|
|Proximity of Nearest Ski Area: 26-50 miles|
|Proximity of Neighboring Golf Course: 1-5 miles|
|Special Features: We brew our own beers right on site, 23 different beers throughout the year with 7 on tap at a time. We offer a sample paddle which includes 3oz of all our beers on tap for $5, a great deal! We also have a wine list and a full bar.|
|Year Built: 1832|
|Year Renovated: 2008|