The Barn Lower Level is flexible and can be arranged to suit most every occasion. Ten 8 foot banquet tables are available with 50 chairs.
Photos published with permission of Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens
This unique event space is surrounded with limestone walls and reclaimed barn wood. This space features air conditioning and WiFi internet access.
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 8 per
Capacity: 75 People
- Atmosphere/Decor: Rustic interior, stone walls with wooden beams. The Community Room is part of a rebuilt historic Swiss architecture style barn that now serves the Museum as a Visitor Center, Museum Store and Community Room.
- Audio Visual: Portable Equipment
- Floor Covering: carpet
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 600
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 182.88
- Special Features: Elevator, Catering Kitchen, Two Restrooms, door opening to the grounds.
- Total Square Feet: 600
- Total Square Meters: 55.7