$4995 Complete wedding package for 55 guests including venue, food, bar, DJ, centerpieces, day of coordinator. Each wedding is completely different, and after an initial consultation where we carefully discuss your personal style and overall wedding vision, Turnkey Events will then co-ordinate and source the very best vendors in the wedding industry in order to fulfill your individual requirements. Turnkey Events exceeds in creating and nurturing excellent relationships, while overseeing every single aspect of your big day and managing key timings along the wedding journey. Below are some of the areas covered in our full or partial wedding planning services.
1. Venue location
2. Full Catering & Menu selection & staffing
3. Discussion of all the latest trends and wedding etiquette.
4. Discounted rates on vendor services (décor, linens, centerpieces, entertainment, lighting, hotel rooms, etc.)
5. Unlimited communication
6. Complete Wedding Coordination and Management for your Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception
7. Detailed creation of a Time-Line for wedding party and vendors from the morning of to t he packing of gifts.
8. Review and confirmation of all venue and vendor contracts and arrangements.
9. Continuous communication with vendors/venues to ensure a flawless execution of your wedding day.
10. Recommendations for any remaining vendors to fit your budget
11. Order any rentals (ie. Linens, tables, furniture, dishes, etc.)
12. Final details meeting
13. All Day Wedding Coordination
14. Supervision of Venue set-up and breakdown
15. Handle any transportation and hotel room blocks
16. Assistance with Wedding programs, décor, favors
17. Two coordinators (one female and one male) to manage your wedding
18. Pack up all wedding gifts
Rest assured, we will be able to save you almost our entire fee with the discounts we are able offer you because of our rapport with the venues and vendors. But you will have our experience to make sure you vision becomes a reality LEAVING YOU STRESS FREE.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More