Whether you are planning a large wedding or an intimate gathering, Tommy Bahama is the perfect place to celebrate all of your wedding functions.
Tommy Bahama has become synonymous with beach theme weddings and can host your event ranging from 10 to 300 guests.
The following are some examples of our service offerings:
• Rehearsal Dinners- Bring everyone together for a grand welcome reception or an intimate family affair. We offer numerous menu options, making Tommy Bahama the perfect beginning to your weekend event!
• Reception Packages- from a cocktail reception to a full coursed meal, let us create a combination of food, wine and environment that reflects your image of the perfect event. Let the celebration begin!
• Farewell Brunch- Bid your guests a fond farewell with a final event to bring your wonderful wedding to a close. Tommy Bahama makes the perfect setting for saying those last good-byes to old and new friends as the two of you begin your new life together.
• Bridal Showers- What better place to host your bridal shower than at Tommy Bahama Restaurants? Whether you’re planning a wedding reception for 300 or a bridal shower for 20 we turn your special occasion into a memorable event.
• Honeymoon Packages- An ideal wedding deserves an ideal honeymoon. Your experience can continue after your reception with a memorable Tommy Bahama honeymoon when we work with our Resort Partners for an unforgettable honeymoon in paradise.
Thoughtful Services from Tommy Bahama Restaurants...
A warm reception awaits you and your wedding guests at Tommy Bahama Restaurants. We offer a variety of services and special features, including:
• Trained staff of event professionals
• Onsite catering for all occasions
• Floral-design services - Lies, etc
• Heated outdoor patio for an evening under the stars
Defined by casual elegance, Tommy Bahama Restaurants provide a spectacular setting for your wedding celebrations.
Credit Cards Accepted:
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Caribbean/Island-inspired American cuisine with salads, soups, and sandwiches for lunch, steaks, seafood, and appetizers for dinner. Homemade dessserts available all day. Island Time Happy Hour 3p - 7p Monday-Friday
Facility Location Setting:
Tommy Bahama's Bar & Grill sits in the very center of Grand Boulevard next to Sandestin - an upscale shopping community designed to convey a small-town community feel. Tommy Bahama's is a free standing building within the community.
Max Number of People for an Event:
Nearest Overnight Accommodations:
Less than 1 mile
Nearest Public Transportation:
Less than 1 mile
Number of Event/Function Spaces:
Parking Open Lot On-site
Proximity of Nearest Ski Area:
Greater than 50 miles
Proximity of Neighboring Golf Course:
An open designed restaurant with "semi-private" spaces. Large windows for the sun to shine through, a beautiful patio with large umbrellas and awnings, full bar, and tropical plants.
Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack is an Eclectic, Family Friendly Restaurant located in the Sandestin Resort in the Village of Baytowne Wharf. It has Excellent Cuisine such as Fettuccine Bolognese, Wild Buffalo Meatloaf, Fried Green Tomatoes finished with a Spicy Crab & Crawfish Garlic Cream Sauce etc. It's sunset Bay & Marina views makes it a wonderful place to have your Rehearsal Dinner or Corporate Event. After the Event, enjoy the area's best live bands in the Funky Blues Shack
The Event Room is located in The Fort Walton Beach Commons at 1825 Hurlburt Rd. Suite 11. The Event Room is conveniently located 15 minutes away from the beautiful white sand beaches of Destin, Florida. The Event Room offers a charming ambiance suitable for any event. The Event Room was created with you in mind. Allow us to set the tone for your event and let your event speak for itself...
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More