Fleming Island Golf Club is a beautiful venue for corporate golf outings, private parties, weddings and receptions. We can also host any birthday party, family event, business lunch or dinner as well as many other events.
Our clubhouse features a Southern -style mansion with a beautiful front porch overlooking our putting green. The fountain and gazebo are nestled just beyond the back porch on manicured lawns with oak trees and the 18th-hole of the golf course as the backdrop. The reception area is surrounded by this same view through the wrap around windows. Our unique floor plan lends itself to accommodating groups of 50-200 of your family and friends.
Let us create a day of romance that will enchant you and your guests for a day that will not be forgotten. We can take care of everything from planning to implementation, so that you can relax and enjoy your day.
Encircled by a picturesque 18-hole golf course, the colonial-style clubhouse is a warm and inviting setting for your Jacksonville event. Our banquet rooms offer a traditional and open setting overlooking the golf course – a beautiful and intimate setting for any event. With the expertise of many years of hosting and planning parties, meetings and golf tournaments, the staff will attend to every detail. Your only responsibility will be to have fun.
If you are planning a special event, such as a black tie event or a themed event, we can help you find the best venue possible that completely matches the theme that you are going for. Moreover, we make sure that you are involved with us 100% of the way and everything meets your approval before we seal the deal for you.
We have a location for events ranging from 25 people to 750 people.
The Oaks Ranch Barn Weddings
Wedding Vow Renewals
Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Soft Ball / Football
This property has been owned since the early nineties and operated as a working ranch. It is now converted to a rustic barn wedding and event venue. Here at The Oaks Ranch our endeavor is to provide for you the opportunity to have a fun filled day in the country and for those looking to have a rustic outdoor wedding or special event these are our amenities.
• Approximately 100 acres of large shady oaks and spacious pastures with gated entry.
• Two large stable barns converted for special events.
• Two pergolas for wedding venues with seating for one hundred.
• A set of colonnades for large wedding party.
• Eight RV electric hook-up with 120 volt and 240 volt, 50 amp service outlets and water and sewer on some for your convenience.
• Many electrical outlets in venue areas.
• Twenty water faucets.
• Parking for approximately two thousand cars.
• Three miles of grassy mowed trails to walk through Florida’s wild life.
• The Casita is a two bed room, two bath, completely furnished living facility for a honey moon suite or extended stay. All amenities included.
• Special Hogarth Treasure Hunt (a geocaching event especially designed for our guests to explore the ranch looking for treasure with their cell phones GPS for cash reward). It centers around the Hogarth Treasure Safe near the main entrance.
• Many places for photo opportunities.
Our pledge to our patrons is to have a fun filled and or restful day in the country.
The Oaks Ranch
Plantation Oaks Farms is the perfect outdoor, rustic wedding setting for your wedding or event Our working horse farm is located in Callahan, Florida in west Nassau County. Enjoy the scenery under our 200 year old oak trees cascading down to our gorgeous 3 rail white fencing with the horses grazing in the pastures. Plantation Oaks Farms sits on a quiet 40 acres on Hodges Road less than one mile from the heart of Callahan. Brides can customize their weddings to include their dream outdoor setting. From small, intimate weddings to large luxurious weddings, Plantation Oaks Farms can meet your wedding and event needs.
Ammenities: Multiple Outdoor Ceremony Sites, Indoor Reception Hall with AC/Heat, Bridal Suite, Projector and Projector Screen, Sound System with Wireless Mics, Men & Women Restrooms, Refrigerators, Commercial Sink, Microwave, Food Prep Tables, Round 60" Tables, Banquet 96"x 30" Tables, White Chiavari Chairs for Reception, White Resin Folding Chairs for Ceremony, Fire Pit, Ice Machine, Cake Table, Set Up of Tables and Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, 4 Wine Barrels for Decorations, Direct TV, Free WiFi, Rehearsal Included, Setting Availability up to 225 Guests.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More