Imagine your wedding along one of the most romantic and awe-inspiring atmospheres on earth — Florida’s Emerald Coast. For years the Emerald Coast has welcomed couples from all across the world and various religious backgrounds to celebrate their love for one another via a Florida Beach or Destination Wedding in this natural sanctuary.
White Sand Weddings is a full service wedding and event planning company specializing in Beach & Destination Beach Wedding Planning and Ceremony Packages, as well as complete floral & event design services! The essence of indulgence is offered in our sophisticated décor, photographs and flowers. Your occasion is guaranteed to embody cultivated taste and a quality of gracefulness, while ensuring timeless memories.
The natural beauty of the Gulf Coast, partially surrounded by a protected natural shoreline, eliminates the need for expensive decor. With your choice of elegant live music played by a professional musician or sound on the beach amplification ceremony music via a portable player, we offer you an affordable wedding of chic style and charm, providing the most boutique-like amenities in our Florida Beach Wedding Packages.
We invite you to contact a White Sand Weddings’ professional and receive a complimentary initial consultation to include a budget friendly proposal with astute focus on details.
Florida Beach Weddings, Florida Beach Wedding Packages, Wedding Party Flowers, Seaside Beach Weddings, Navarre Beach Weddings, Emerald Coast Beach Wedding, Destin Beach Weddings, Fort Walton Beach Weddings, Pensacola Beach Weddings, Beaches of South Walton Weddings
White Sand Weddings, Destin — Florida Beach Bride's Wedding Dress
Photos published with permission of
White Sand Weddings
- Valle Navarre Beach Florida Beach Wedding and Reception
- Beautiful bride, Jessabelle, married the man of her dreams, Angel, on March 30th, 2013 in Navarre Beach, Florida.
- Beasley Navarre Beach Fl Beach Wedding
- Randl and Benji exchanged vows with twenty of their closest family and friends in attendance on beautiful Navarre Beach, April 6th, 2013.
- Chris and Jennifer's Pensacola Beach Wedding Fort Pickens Gulf Island National Seashore
- Jennifer & Chris' Beach Wedding at Fort Pickens -- Gulf Island National Seashore -- in Pensacola, Florida was absolutely perfect and so unique. From the rustic -- handmade arbor, to the forever long veil, and vintage style dress, this couple really took their Florida Beach wedding to the next level. Check out all the details.
Photography by Amy Little Photography
- Pruitt Pensacola Beach Wedding and Reception
- Janelle & Jonathan tied the knot on May 18th at 110 Ariola Drive on Pensacola Beach. Aislinn Kate Photography & team gets all the credit for the AMAZING photography. Complete Event Planning & Design by Betsy Beasley Soles with White Sand Weddings, Catering & Bartender Services provided by Nancy's Haute Affairs, AnyDayDJ.Com provided the entertainment, Amazing Cakes by Betty Ann Weber
- Qualls Navarre Beach Wedding and Navarre Wedding House Reception
- Guy & Carol celebrated their love for one another by tying the knot on Navarre Beach! They had an amazing sunset ceremony followed by an outdoor reception at the Navarre Wedding House.
- Mittler Navarre Beach Wedding and Reception
Sarah & Henry were such a sweet and precious couple. So stylish and fun! We really enjoyed being a part of their Big Day!
Navarre Beach Florida Wedding and Reception
- Randi and Roger's Destin Florida Beach Wedding
Randi & Roger had an amazing sunset Florida beach wedding ceremony at a beach house in Miramar Beach (just East of Destin). White Sand Weddings provided the planning, coordination, flowers, and design. Photography by Erin Blasdel Photography, Catering by Nancy's Haute Affairs, Officiant - Justy White, Cake by Betty Ann Weber