7 POWER REASONS TO HIRE THOSE OLDIES BUT GOODIES
1.THE MUSIC OF THE 50'S, ‘60S, & ‘70S IS ROMANTIC, FUN-FILLED AND FULL OF MEMORIES. It has thrilled generations of people of all ages and continues to be popular in movies, commercials and on the radio. Everyone loves to twist and shout, listen to the sounds of Sinatra and Streisand and dance really slow to their favorite tunes of yesteryear.
2.I’VE BEEN AN AVID LISTENER, COLLECTOR AND SPINNER OF THIS GREAT MUSIC SINCE THE 50'S AND HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS AN ENTERTAINER. I’ve served as a radio and television personality, and for the past several years have been entertaining at weddings, private parties and corporate events. I’ve enjoyed helping countless people celebrate their good times, and their glowing recommendations show that they’ve been delighted with me as well!
3. SINCE I AM A FULL-TIME OWNER AND PROFESSIONAL DJ, YOU GET THE 100% ATTENTION AND SUPPORT THAT YOU DESERVE. I am extremely accessible by phone and email, and yu can count on me getting back to you within a few hours. As a member of the American DJ Association, I also network with the best entertainers in the country and use its information and resources to stay on top of technology and trends in the DJ business.This ensures top entertainment that will make you and your guests smile.
4. I OFFER THE MOST COMPLETE PLANNING SERVICE. From the initial meeting to finalization of the timeline to coordination of the evening itself, I take care of every detail. That way, you are free to enjoy every moment of your special event. I work with you, other party planners, the caterer and the photographer to create a seamless timeline and a stress-free event. I even bring my wife Nancy along to make sure that the event runs smoothly. Consider us your Personal Entertainment Directors.
5. THOSE OLDIES BUT GOODIES IS WELL-KNOWN FOR ITS ORIGINAL AND FUN IDEAS. We specialize in creating highly personalized and unique events that reflect your desires. Nancy and I listen to your requests and share some of our original ideas to help make your event unique. Among the things we offer are music or history trivia, Elvis impersonations, hula-hoop contests and sing-alongs. These special touches help ensure that all your guests have a great time.
6. I HAVE A GREAT MUSICAL LIBRARY WITH THOUSANDS OF SONGS. Having a specialized musical library allows me to provide a wide range of music from the oldies era and honor requests from the most diehard Doo-wop fans. While I specialize in the music of the 50's, 60's, and 70's, I also have the top hits from the ‘40s to the present day. In the rare instance that I don’t have a particular song in my library, I can generally download it in response to a special request.
7. MY GREAT EQUIPMENT, BACKUP SYSTEMS AND FULL-COVERAGE INSURANCE GUARANTEE YOUR PEACE OF MIND. As the owner of Those Oldies But Goodies, I take great care and pride in my sound system. Although I know that my talent, expertise and musical ability come first, my speakers, mixers, mikes and other equipment are the tools that allow me to perform. That’s why I use only the most reliable, professional, and state-of-the-art gear available. I also ensure that backup equipment is built into each component of my system so that I can assure you of a seamless, trouble-free performance every time. I am also fully insured in case of accidental injury.