All inclusive wedding packages for 65 guests at an affordable price of $4995 include:
*A Professional Wedding Planner to help plan your special day and a day of coordinator the day of your wedding help your wedding party get down the aisle and to make sure everything goes perfectly.
*Ceremony with runner and arch
*DJ and Master of Ceremonies
*Fresh Floral Centerpieces on Each Table
*Color Choices of Tablecloths, Napkins and Chiavari- Chairs
*Four Hour Open Bar featuring Domestic Beer, California Wines, Sodas
and a Champagne Toast
*White Glove Hand Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
Key West Conch Fritters Crab Cakes Mini Potato Pancakes
Salmon Mousse en Croute Swedish Meatballs Chicken Drummettes
Meatballs in Wine Sauce Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Beautifully Displayed Buffet with Servers
Four Hour Open Bar featuring Domestic Beer, California Wines, Sodas
and a Champagne Toast
*Chilled Salads White Glove Service to Your Table
Tossed Field Greens with Choice of Two Dressings
Iceberg Salad with Shredded Carrots and Tomato with Choice of Dressings
Classic Caesar with Caesar and Italian Dressing
Boneless Breast of Chicken Francaise, Marsala, Piccata or
Oven Roasted Chicken Seasoned to Perfection
Fillet of Tilapia or Mahi Mahi
Herb Crusted, Lemon Baked, Grilled or Almond Crusted
Penne Pasta with Two Sauces
Marinara, Alfredo, Garlic, a la Vodka, Clam or Tomato Basil
Choice of Duchess Potato, Twice Baked Potato, Roasted Fondant Potato, Seasoned Rice Pilaf or Peas and Rice
Choice of California Mixed Vegetables, Roasted Chateau Carrots, Buttered Green Beans, Glazed Carrots,
Buttered Corn or Sweet Plantains
Fresh Baked Rolls with Butter
Each wedding is completely different, and after an initial consultation where we carefully discuss your personal style and overall wedding vision, Turnkey Events will then co-ordinate and source the very best vendors in the wedding industry in order to fulfill your individual requirements. Turnkey Events exceeds in creating and nurturing excellent relationships, while overseeing every single aspect of your big day and managing key timings along the wedding journey. Below are some of the areas covered in our full or partial wedding planning services.
1. Venue location
2. Full Catering & Menu selection & staffing
3. Discussion of all the latest trends and wedding etiquette.
4. Discounted rates on vendor services (décor, linens, centerpieces, entertainment, lighting, hotel rooms, etc.)
5. Unlimited communication
6. Complete Wedding Coordination and Management for your Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception
7. Detailed creation of a Time-Line for wedding party and vendors from the morning of to t he packing of gifts.
8. Review and confirmation of all venue and vendor contracts and arrangements.
9. Continuous communication with vendors/venues to ensure a flawless execution of your wedding day.
10. Recommendations for any remaining vendors to fit your budget
11. Order any rentals (ie. Linens, tables, furniture, dishes, etc.)
12. Final details meeting
13. All Day Wedding Coordination
14. Supervision of Venue set-up and breakdown
15. Handle any transportation and hotel room blocks
16. Assistance with Wedding programs, décor, favors
17. Two coordinators (one female and one male) to manage your wedding
18. Pack up all wedding gifts
Rest assured, we will be able to save you almost our entire fee with the discounts we are able offer you because of our rapport with the venues and vendors. But you will have our experience to make sure you vision becomes a reality LEAVING YOU STRESS FREE.
Day of Coordination
Wedding Package Starting At $1200
Turnkey Events, Boca Raton
Photos published with permission of
Based on 1 recommendation
Write A Recommendation
|"Perfect Day", Palm Beach, FL|
|I felt like a guest at my own wedding
A big thank you to you both for the wonderful planning, the fantastic food you prepared for us on Saturday evening and the many other little things you did for us. Many people commented how lovely the food was and one lady who had vegetarian food said she has never had such nice veggie food at a wedding before. The service you provided was first class – and you are both lovely people. We will certainly use you again if we have another big party to arrange, and we will definitely recommend you to friends and family.
Susan and family|