North Beach Bistro has 2000 square feet of private event space. We can accommodate up to 100 guests for birthdays, rehearsal dinners, or any other parties you may want. Our Chef, David Seavey, would be happy to create a menu that would fit your needs.
Credit Cards Accepted:
AMEX. VISA, Mastercard, and Discover
American Style Bistro
Facility Location Setting:
The North Beach Bistro is located near the Ocean in Atlantic Beach, FL. We have 2000 square feet of private dinning space that can accommodate up to 100 guests. Our Chef, David Seavey can create a menu to siut every need and budget.
Max Number of People for an Event:
Max Table Size:
Nearest Overnight Accommodations:
Less than 1 mile
The Oaks Ranch Barn Weddings
Wedding Vow Renewals
Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Soft Ball / Football
This property has been owned since 1986 and operated as a working ranch. The following are past and current business endeavors at the ranch.
• First business plan was raising psittacines (various species of parrots).
• Ostrich farming
• Horse boarding
• Currently, special events
Here at The Oaks Ranch our endeavor is to provide for you the opportunity to have a fun filled day in the country and for those looking to have a rustic outdoor wedding or special event these are our amenities.
• Approximately 100 acres of large shady oaks and spacious pastures with gaited entry.
• Two large stable barns converted for special events.
• Two pergolas for wedding venues with seating for one hundred.
• A set of colonnades for large wedding party.
• Eight RV electric hook-up with 120 volt and 240 volt, 50 amp service outlets and water and sewer on some for your convenience.
• Many electrical outlets in venue areas.
• Twenty water faucets.
• Parking for approximately two thousand cars.
• Three miles of grassy mowed trails to walk through Florida’s wild life.
• The Casita is a two bed room, two bath, completely furnished living facility for a honey moon suite or extended stay. All amenities included.
• Special Hogarth Treasure Hunt (a geocaching event especially designed for our guests to explore the ranch looking for treasure with their cell phones GPS for cash reward). It centers around the Hogarth Treasure Safe near the main entrance.
• Many places for photo opportunities.
Our pledge to our patrons is to have a fun filled and or restful day in the country.
The Oaks Ranch
If you are planning a special event, such as a black tie event or a themed event, we can help you find the best venue possible that completely matches the theme that you are going for. Moreover, we make sure that you are involved with us 100% of the way and everything meets your approval before we seal the deal for you.
We have a location for events ranging from 25 people to 750 people.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More