Catherine A. Fusco Grand Hall and the adjoining galleries constitute the original building of the Delaware Art Museum, which opened in 1938 as the Delaware Art Center. Entrances are located at both ends of the Grand Hall. The North Terrace entrance, surrounded by the installation of Dale Chihuly’s Persian Window, leads to the paved Terrace and a view of the Sculpture Park. The floors are hardwood and the ceiling is very high. Spring and Autumn, a stained glass window from the home of Museum benefactors Samuel and Mary R. Bancroft, adorns one wall. This sophisticated social space is excellent for seated dinners or parties. Catherine A. Fusco Grand Hall accommodates 300 standing guests or 125 for a seated dinner. Catherine A. Fusco Grand Hall can also be rented jointly with the North Terrace.