The Palace Theatre, located in downtown Stamford, CT is a multi-dimensional venue dedicated to making your event or meeting exceptional – it is our promise to you. This unique venue creates memorable meetings and events at prices that you can afford.
The Palace Theatre features striking, functional spaces for any meeting or social event. The various spaces within the theatre are not only visually unique but also offer great flexibility in terms of set up. In addition to the smaller venues, The Palace Theatre’s beautifully designed auditorium comes equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems. Every space possesses a built-in ambiance that cannot be found anywhere else.
• The Palace Theatre –The Palace Theatre has a seating capacity of 1575 and features a larger-than-Broadway stage with a full range of theatrical equipment.
• Palace Upper Lobby – The Upper Lobby at the Palace features a flexible space for almost every occasion: gala dinners, receptions, award presentations, lectures, and recruiting events.
• The Founders’ Room – The Founders’ Room is a bright, open space on the second floor of the Palace that affords a bird’s eye view of downtown Stamford. This room is perfect for small meetings or retreats.
• Sackler Gallery – The Sacker Gallery is an intimate space that is ideal for presentations, lectures, or corporate cocktail party events.
• Café Teatro – Café Teatro is a perfect space for a cocktail party or small reception. Located on the ground floor of the Palace, wall to wall windows give you a great view of the vibrancy of downtown Stamford.
Our on-site staff is here to ensure that all of your needs are met. Let us help you plan the ultimate event and take it to a whole new level. We have many resources to make your event one to remember. Start a new tradition for your next meeting or event -you belong here!
The Palace Theatre, Stamford — Front of Theatre
Photos published with permission of
The Palace Theatre
- Air Conditioned
- Handicapped Accessible
- Historic Landmark/Registry
- Outside Catering Allowed
|Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard
|Facility Location Setting: In lovely downtown Stamford, 1.5miles off of I-95.|
|Max Number of People for an Event: 1500|
|Nearest Airport: 26-50 miles|
|Nearest Overnight Accommodations: Less than 1 mile|
|Nearest Public Transportation: 1-5 miles|
|Number of Event/Function Spaces: 4|
|Parking: Parking Garage Off-site|
|Seating Capacity: 1500|
|Special Features: Historic Theatre with Event Space for Private Parties, Concerts, Team Building Activities, Corporate Meetings, etc.|
|Year Built: 1927|
|Year Renovated: 1996|