DJ for all occasions with over 30 years of experience. Full music catalog crosses genres and generations, covering styles from 1940s Swing and Big Band to the contemporary country, pop, Dance, DJ & HipHop of today. Frank Sinatra to FloRida so to speak.
Since pricing is based separately upon the equipment & one of three level of services desired, I need to know the answers to these questions:
• How much do you have budgeted for the deejay?
• What is the location, including the venue name, of your event (some locations can be quite remote from a city or town)?
• I offer working locals a $50 credit if they live within 50 miles of the event. Does this apply to you?
• Will I be able to connect into the venues’ sound system (about 5% of my events are at venues that allow me to connect into their systems which means a lower equipment cost for you)?
• Approximately how many guests are you expecting (so I can determine what kind & how much equipment to recommend if I cannot connect into an existing system)?
• When do you expect me to begin my services & when do you expect my services to end?
• When is the latest I should have my equipment set up by (will I need to finish my set up more than 15 minutes before I start)?
• Will I be indoors or under a tent with electricity (I must have protection from the elements)?
• Will you prefer to pay by credit card, check or cash?
• I offer 3 service levels;
If you basically just want me to play music, don’t need much help on or want to spend much time selecting music & you are willing to handle all the emcee duties, then my lowest rate, Budget Level Services should be sufficient.
If you are planning a traditional wedding, reception & need lots of help planning with multiple activities that require me to emcee with multiple announcements & require lots of help selecting music, then you probably require my highest rate, Premium Services Level.
If you think your event falls somewhere in between with a maximum of only 4 announcements required by me (a grand entrance of just the Bride & Groom then the 1st Dance, Bride/Father & Groom/Mother dances, counts as 4), & only a moderate amount of help in the planning & music selection process, then the Standard Services Level should be your “Goldie Locks” (just right).
Which of the above 3 would you prefer (see the also attached document for additional guidance)?
• For weddings only, will either the Bride or Groom be serving in the military, police or other 1st responders & wearing a uniform at the event (you may qualify for a $50 Service Credit)?
• How did you come to find me please?
• Is there anything else about your event I should know?