HUB Boulder is a vibrant space that offers several options for your event and meeting needs. Accented by ample natural light and located in Downtown Boulder at Walnut and Broadway, we can accommodate a meeting for two, an event with 200+ attendees and everything in between. Our unique moveable walls and furniture allow the space to be configured in a variety of ways to meet the specialized requirements of your event. Wireless Internet and audio/visual tools are provided along with a full event coordination capacity and a list of preferred vendors for large upscale events. Additional features include an on-site paid parking garage and mention of your event on our online events calendar.
HUB Boulder is the perfect space for:
• Networking Events
• Speaker Forums
• And much more!
Perks of Choosing HUB for Your Next Event:
• Convenient Downtown Boulder location with on site parking
• Exposure to 300+ of Boulder’s most progressive business leaders, impact investors, and community influencers
• Up to 3,500 Square Feet of Space
• Modular setup with many options for event configuration
• Three Conference Rooms available for day and evening meetings
• Mention of Event on HUB’s Online Event Calendar
• Wireless Internet
• Audiovisual Capabilities
• Full Kitchen with Option to Add Catering
• Assistance from HUB’s experienced event team
HUB Boulder is a collaborative workspace that is rooted in community with a strong focus on positive impact, collaboration and making change happen. We highlight and support impact focused events that are contributing to a better world through positive social, environmental, and economic impact. Holding an event here provides special opportunities to expose your company or cause to 300+ of Boulder’s most progressive business leaders, impact investors and community influencers. Choose us for your next meeting or event and become a part of the HUB community! For more information, please visit us at *NOT DISPLAYED* .
HUB Boulder, Boulder
Photos published with permission of
|Max Number of People for an Event: 300|