Cortney Helaine Events
The Duet “Day of Coordination” Package:
- Two meetings after the contract is signed
- Unlimited contact via phone and email
- Timeline for event for vendors and bridal party
- Coordination of all vendors
- One hour wedding ceremony rehearsal
- Wedding timeline of day of will be arranged and given to all vendors and bridal party.
- Nine hours of Coordination with one main Day-of Coordinator
- Additional assistants may be required based on set-up and guest count
- Coordination of vendor set up and arrival
The Quartet “Partial Planning” Package:
- All services included in “The Duet” Package
- 10 hours of Coordination with one main Day-of Coordinator
- Five meetings total
o One is devoted to a venue walk through others can be determined by bride as needed
The Orchestra “Full Coordination” Package:
- All services included in “The Duet” Package
- Unlimited hours of Coordination with two Day-of Coordinators
- Ten meetings total
o One will be used for venue walk through
o Others can be allocated to tasting, budget management, dress fittings, or as the bride sees fit.
- Honeymoon Suite embellishments (upgrades available)
Al a Carte
- Honeymoon Suite embellishment: $100-300
- RSVP Organization and follow up: $25 per 25 invitations
- Seating Chart Assistance and Guidance: $100
- Additional Personal Meetings: $50 an hour
- Additional Coordinators for day of services: $100-200
- Personalized Water bottle assembly: ($2 each) with a minimum order of 50 bottles
- Gift Baskets for out of town Guests: (custom pricing)
- Bridal Shower/ Bachelor/ Bachelorette Party Coordination: (custom pricing starting at $200)
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination: $150
- Custom favor arrangement and customization: (custom pricing)
- Bathroom day-of Baskets- $100 for women’s baskets $75 for men's baskets (Covers about 100 Guests)
Sylver Weddings is an Inland Empire based wedding and event planning company that strives to make every wedding and event as unique, memorable and cost effective as possible. Our wedding and event coordinators uphold all of the ethics and principles that the association stands for. We do our best to have a unique proactive customer service policy instead of a reactive policy. All of this in hopes of anticipating your every need before you know you need it. We specialize in destination weddings, Temecula Vineyard Weddings and also serve all of Riverside County, Orange County, and San Diego Counties and beyond.
Bravo Productions is a full-service event planning and production company, also offering premier catering services. Its full range of services includes event design and decor, meeting & conference planning assistance, catering, coordinating and arranging for integration of lighting and many more. The company is known for its strong customer service focus, detailed-oriented approach to providing solutions that best achieve clients’ goals and objectives. From a small intimate Hawaiian luau to a more lavish, formal affair with champagne touches, the facility can help you with creating an unforgettable experience on your special day. Instead of duplicating events, Bravo Productions’ philosophy is to invent and create. With the company’s approach to exploring fresh ideas, it is clear that Bravo Productions stands poised to maintain even larger growth for many years to come.
EventCompass develops, markets and sells Event Planning software for Event Planners, Wedding Planners and other Event Industry Professionals. Our software helps Planners manage their clients, calendar, events, vendors, venues, contracts and payments more quickly and easily. Planners can obtain online contract signatures and online payments from clients on any mobile, tablet or desktop device.
Certified Event & Wedding Planner ~ Ms. Eulina Davis
(Will Travel~Service Nationwide)
Imagine feeling like a guest at your own big event. The addition of the C.A.R.E. team, (Creating A Remarkable Event), can bring your dream to reality. Lead Director and Owner Eulina Davis, specializes in managing every detail to perfection and removing every ounce of stress along the way.
Eulina has an educational background as it relates to weddings completing an intensive 15-part program focused specifically on weddings. Through this extensive training, she has achieved the status of Certified Wedding Planner. She brings this all-encompassing training to every event and prides herself on creating a memorable experience. Former brides even rave about this commitment. One says, “I viewed a wedding planner as someone who would wreck my vision or push me over budget. Ms. Eulina did neither; she dealt with my psychosis and helped execute a lovely event.”
Over the past nine years, this certified wedding planner and her team have produced hundreds of events. Eulina, has also developed an impressive rolodex of top wedding and event professionals to help craft unique and stunning celebrations for any occasion. The C.A.R.E. team also specializes in destination weddings & events, in which their creative approach has been called “pure genius.” With this in-demand, hands-on expert, your event will undoubtedly wow all your guests, you included.
Contact us today to get a detailed estimate or setup a consultation: You can also schedule a 30 minute Phone Consultation/appointment.
We will Travel to Any State or City, Nationwide and Global!
XPE Events (Xtreme Productions Entertainment) is a company that has been running since 2004. We have worked with companies like MTV, Knotts Berry Farm, IKEA, Sony, LTAF, Six Flags, Red Rock L.A., Live Nation and many more. There is no event big or small for us, we have over 300 weddings/sweet 16/Quinceaneras in our resume. We handle all services needed in one place; e.g. Limos, Decorations, Floral Arrangement, Food & Beverage Catering, Staff, Security, DJ, Bridal and Prom Dresses, Venues, Artis/Celebrity Booking, and much more. WE WORK WITH ANYONES BUDGET! We have wholesale accounts which let us give the best price to our clients. Contact us now!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More