Do you want to create excitement at your event? Do you want your guests dancing all night long? Do you want a party that people will talk about for years to come? Then PartyQuake is your only solution!
PartyQuake is a 6 - 11 piece ensemble with a very simple philosophy: Use high energy music from the 1950s through today to get audiences involved in the experience of the party. Performing in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County and the Palm Desert area, PartyQuake transports your guests back to a simpler time and converts them into participants instead of spectators. The onstage energy of PartyQuake ignites an event and becomes a shared experience for all. PartyQuake can excite any audience and is guaranteed to keep them on the dance floor all night long!
It's your party, you can have the night of your dreams. With every PartyQuake event, you get:
• All necessary backline, sound and custom, computer-controlled, choreographed stage lighting for up to 500 guests.
• We provide a microphone for speeches and toasts.
• For Weddings, we announce and MC all the activities such as the Grand Entrance and Garter/Bouquet toss.
• For Weddings, we will be happy to learn one song at no additional charge (typically for the First Dance).
• Your choice of the band's attire to compliment your color design and theme; tuxedo or contemporary suits with multiple shirt color choices. If your event has a special theme we're happy to discuss other costuming ideas as well.
• Customized Song List - you get to pick the songs you wish to hear or not to hear, making your evening a truly unique experience.
PartyQuake can expand to suit the needs of your event. As options, we can provide additional female singers and/or a 1 to 6 piece horn section; which can enhance our play list to include songs by groups like Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire. If your guests want Swing and Big Band music, you might be interested in our 2, 3 or 6 piece horn sections.
We can provide you with a Continuous Music option.
We can also provide musical options for your Wedding Ceremony or Cocktail Hour. From solo piano or guitar to jazz quartet or whatever you envision.
If you want to work with professionals who will get your audience involved and create an experience they will talk about for years, PartyQuake is your only choice.
PartyQuake, Chula Vista
Photos published with permission of