Laser engraving /marking is the technique of using a laser to engrave or mark an object and does not involve the use of inks.
Basically if it can be printed, it can be engraved, cut or marked on almost any material: Wood; glass; plastic; metal; acrylic, marble, brass, crystal; and stone.
Keep in mind that the higher quality graphic used will produce better results.
• YOUR most precious photo, captured and engraved forever
• Personalized awards; graduation gifts; recognition gifts
• Engagement, wedding, or anniversary gifts
• A unique engraved gift for a special occasion
• Artwork and personalized jewellery
• Clothing engraved to give it that personal, special or unique touch
Create a stunning look on wine glasses, beer mugs, picture frames
Create custom 3D lettering and architectural signs
Engrave graphics on MP3 players, iPads, cell phones, and laptop covers
Etch a personal touch to your jeans, shirts, and sweaters